World League 2012

• LOL yeah I'm really really curious to see how they'll play with this team.
    I know that De Cecco is De Cecco, but Uriarte is talented too and after I watched him play in Roma for a year I'm always really happy when he gets to play!
    Castellani, well. I think I've already said enough about the Pereyra-Castellani thing haha.
    Also, the libero: I don't really understand why Gonzalez is the 1st. I saw Lopez playing some times in WL last year and he wasn't that bad, I mean compared to Gonzalez probably even me would be better (I like him a lot, yeah), but I've never seen Santucci, though I know he played great this year at Boca so I hope I'll get to see him play now.
    For you who would be the ones that should be starters? :lol:

I'm really missing a lot since I moved to Germany last week so I'm not really watching anything and I hope I'll be able to see something at least this weekend :/

• what about the middles stepanenko and especially arschemacher ? they usued to be so great, hard to believe they lost spots to the weak crer, and now no longer in reserve list

• what about the middles stepanenko and especially arschemacher ? they usued to be so great, hard to believe they lost spots to the weak crer, and now no longer in reserve list

I like Aschemacher a lot, he could be here instead of Arroyo for example. But dude, he's not better than Crer, why people hate argentina's MBs so much here? they look good to me though they're young and sometimes they make silly mistakes.

• French block is working very good so far, they stopped a lot of break points of Korea :obey: :obey: :obey: reception is working very well too, and so far we are watching very good, balanced and serious France

• Uh, Falaschi!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• :?: Is germany going with full roster this week? Or they let Grozer and some other players rest till the last week

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!