• Oh it doesn't say good about You Muse.. in Your hands Man has died after only 5 years.. don't lie He was so old.. but I predict that in Ojla hands He would live less than year.. maybe half year.. or less..

• I hate fashion but look at this video http://www.volleywood.net/voll…indsey-berg-says-goodbye/

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Oh it doesn't say good about You Muse.. in Your hands Man has died after only 5 years.. don't lie He was so old..

It was hamster! Normally it should live 3 years, but mine was awesome. I'm saying "he" 'cause it was a boy. His name was Max.

I still miss him ;(

• I think You should buy turtle. They live more than hundred years so for sure You won't cry.

• It was hamster! Normally it should live 3 years, but mine was awesome. I'm saying "he" 'cause it was a boy. His name was Max.

I still miss him ;(

I hope mine will be living as long as Max...He is actually 3 years old, his name is Edgar :D But I guess he will die soon... I already miss him ;(

• I hope mine will be living as long as Max...He is actually 3 years old, his name is Edgar :D But I guess he will die soon... I already miss him ;(

Don't think like that! I wish Edgar to live looong. My sweety lived 5 years just because he was free and he ate whatever he wanted. It wasn't just like we were giving him this special food for hamsters. When we had a dinner he was on the table, chose one dish and tried to eat something :lol: :lol: My mother always let him to run around the house at night and when she woke up every morning he was coming to her, she gave him some sugar and took him to his cage :love: :love:

Sorry for :offtopic:

• In Paris this week the Haute-Couture Fall/Winter 2012/13 has begun.
    haute-Couture pieces are one of the most expensive clothes in the world since they use the most beautiful and uniqe fabrics and are hand-made.
    Versace is back after many years of absence and brings Sexy-Back !
    This year Ives-Saint Laurent had its debut with the new fashin Designer Hedi Slimane, everyone was excited about that collection.
    As always the most anticipated Resort was Chanel among the highlights ! Also Stephane Rolland with his magic collection as the highlight with beautiful chinese actress Fan Bing Bing

[media]

[media]

• CHANEL Haute Couture Fall-Winter 2012/13 - Know How
    According to Karl Lagerfeld theres coat with no sleeves in the new collection that took 3,000 hours to make. Thats why couture customers routinely spend upwards of £30,000 for an outfit. He says: Couture has to be something nobody can do. You know the tweed is not tweed - it's embroidery, all done by hand.
    [media]

[media]

• i have to admit that i dont know anything about fashion..i just love the shows because of the soundtracks :cheesy:
    dolce and gabbana spring-summer show this year was so funny :lol:
    [media]

• Any1 watched New York Fashion Week??? I saw some photos of Victoria Beckham's fashion show! Her collection was phenomenal,very sophisticated and elegant!!! Anna Wintour was there,with Maria Sharapova,and also Dadvid Beckham,Victoria's husband was there,supporting her! Here is 1 article about it!
    http://www.style.com/fashionsh…_house1894&event=show2502