• people search problems even in such a stupid things and it's annoying

Bartman uses his popularity, at the same time promotes volleyball in Poland and shows another side of players

I don't remember, if someone made an affair, when Kurek performed in TV spot - almost the same situation

keep doing like that, Zibi :win:

• Tell that to stupid people :aww: First they want to know how volleyball players behave outside the court and then they criticize their presence in public events.

No one made any affair in case of Kurek's commercial 'cause it is always Zibi who induce a wave of indignation no matter what he actually does.

Speaking on topic of fashion: our miss is really beautiful. Finally "my candidate". Natural, with a freedom of speech, beautifully smiling.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

• Yes, I agree with you, she is so pretty and what is more she is so fuuny! :) I support her, maybe she'll become a miss world :D

• 2012 Miss Russia Inna Zhirkova resigned from the Title after interview where She said that She doesn't know if Earth revolves around the Sun or Sun around the Earth ... .. .

• 2012 Miss Russia Inna Zhirkova resigned from the Title after interview where She said that She doesn't know if Earth revolves around the Sun or Sun around the Earth ... .. .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Poland's Next Top Model Winner

Runner Up

3rd place

4th place ( Favourite of Jury and Agency )

:D

• Polish Next Top Model Runner Up knows how to find job in fashon World.

Famous russian fashion designer Alex Caprice was in Poland.

In first day She met with Him during fashon show-

and in second day...

And She got job as Model as His zone of course :P

Polish Next Top Model Winner without job so far :D

• Since yesterday - Scandal in Poland - a fashion show in.. Church of St. Augustine in Warsaw