Hello :)

• Hi ! I'm new here.. so.. I'm from Poland ( Warsaw) and I Love volleyball ( and handball.. :D)
    I'm supporting AZS PW ( Warsaw Technical University) and of course Polish National team :)

My favourite players is Mikhailow and Kadziewicz :)
    enjoy !

• Kadziewicz and Dzidziuś :D Bravo!!!

Hello dear!

Another handball adorer, feels even greater to welcome you here! :drink: I'm also obsessed with this sport, our hadnball NT is like a perfect definition of a word team (now I feel like I can add our v'ball guys as well). My fav players are Grzesiek Tkaczyk and Mariusz Jurasik, they are always a little step ahead of the rest, but honestly I love them all :heart:

What's your fav team? Both club and NT. Vive maybe? :D

• Dzidziuś is a awesome handball player :D
    so.. Tkaczyk is very good playes i like him but my heart belongs to Dzidziuś and Krzysiu Lijewski :)
    aa I forgot ! I love Bogdan Wenta ! he is a very good and perfectionist coach :)
    Favourite team.. I like Vive ... and some Wisła :P but I more prefer Handball Bundesliga because our league is a terrible.. and of course NT :) Now it's time on them to go on London !

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hi, Lien. Enjoy your stay here. :)
    Actually you solve one of my problems, so AZS Politechnika Warszawa is a university indeed. Do you mind if I go on with some details? Does Warsaw Tech Univ. have its own professional volleyball team? or it's just a sponsor. Is there any chance for students of this university to have easy access to this club home matches?
    I didn't know much about handball, well, all I have learned about this wonderful sport is that one player can move 3 steps between dribbles. Look forward to your share in the future. :lol:

• Dzidziuś is a awesome handball player :D
    so.. Tkaczyk is very good playes i like him but my heart belongs to Dzidziuś and Krzysiu Lijewski :)
    aa I forgot ! I love Bogdan Wenta ! he is a very good and perfectionist coach :)
    Favourite team.. I like Vive ... and some Wisła :P but I more prefer Handball Bundesliga because our league is a terrible.. and of course NT :) Now it's time on them to go on London !

Wisła?! :white: :D Jk :D As a huge fan of Vive I always enjoy our holy wars :D

Yes, Bogdan is a badass. Walking awesomness :D He's really crazy, but in a positive way. This guy really knows how to lead our NT, he fits them perfectly.

Yes, high five! I also prefer Bundesliga over Polish league...same reason, plus my fav team in Rhein Neckar Loewen, sooo...I have no other choice, I have to follow German league :D I also really like HSV Hamburg, but mostly because of Bertrand Gille, Blazenko Lacković and our Lijek.
    :) I follow them only beacuse of these three players, but I also like others like Duvnjak, Lindberg and Pascal Hens of course!!!

Yeah, they gotta be in London, they have no other choice :D

• Hello Lien,welcome!!!! ;)

• Hi Martee ! My club name is ' AZS Politechnika Warszawska' and yea this is a section of the Warsaw Technical University.
    students have a reduction :)

Ojla :
    Wisła just because I really like Marcin Wichary and Zibi Kwiatkowski ;) however if a 'holy war' I prefer Vive :P

In the Bundesliga like Rhein Neckar Loewen only because this is a very good club and have a lot of great players like Krzysiu, Bielecki and my fav Deutsch Spieler is Uwe Gensheimer :D

• Cześć! :wavy:
    A very special warm welcome for a fan of Kadziewicz and handball. Kadziu is a brilliant guy, I love him as well. And I'm also crazy about handball and our lovely NT with mighty lord Boguś Wenta :thumbsup: My fav are Sławek Szmal and Karol Bielecki, also Grześ Tkaczyk, Marcin Lijewski... it's difficult for me to indicate my favorites 'cause I just love them all :heart: for about a year I'm a big fan of Piotrek Wyszomirski as well, he's such a cool and promising guy :roll: and he plays in my city club so it's easy to catch him sometimes doing shopping in Stokrotka for example :lol:
    Dzidzia is awesome too - tell me whom from our guys is not - and I like his brother also. Watching last match of Vive vs Berlin I was extremely happy. Finally! I was only sorry about Bartek Jaszka but, well... Vive is in my heart so... :D
    Ok, I'll better stop. Another neverending post.
    But... wait for a moment. May I ask you just one question? What's your name?
    That's all I wanted to write, I think... Oh, and of course enjoy your time here 'cause it's the best forum ever with the craziest people from the whole world. I'm sure you're gonna be another addict of this forum :win:

• Hi!!! :wavy:
    Welcome to this great forum!!! :drink:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• But... wait for a moment. May I ask you just one question? What's your name?
    :

My first name is Olga, second Lien ;)

Thanks for all ! :)

• My first name is Olga, second Lien ;)

Lien is your second name? Gosh, it's so original and cool! :roll: It sounds a little bit Chinese. Has it something in common with China? Tell the history of your second name, if you can, I'm curious about it ^^

• Dzien Dobry, Olga! Bardzo Dobrze! Hahaha, I know It sounds a bit weird, however these are all I know :lol:

Welcome to this fantastic forum, enjoy your stay.