What's your favourite dance?

• I hate dancing!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Paso Doble.
    One of my favourite pieces is from a Chinese TV show, in which two dancers danced a paso doble with We will rock you.
    But I can't dance paso at all. I only learned a little rumba and chachacha.

Paso is awesome! My feet almost fall away from the rest of the body after dancing paso but I don't really care. It's so passionate. :heart:

Dancing is fun! and It makes you emotional! Don't hate it :win:

Indeed. Dance is for everyone, even for such "two-left-legs" like I am ;)

• Indeed. Dance is for everyone, even for such "two-left-legs" like I am ;)

When I was a child I used dance but now I don't like it any more.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I'm the best dancer, which my friends ever seen in their life :lol: When I try to make them laugh I'm starting to dance. Of course, I'm doing an idiot of myself, but... :S :D
    I feel great in whole types of dance, especially in "disco from the countryside", which is a typical freestyle to techno, dance or disco music :lol: