The most Impressive young players 2011 - voting

• Well, We already have done the vote for the best players of This Year. And Now, Why don't we begin to vote "The most Impressive young players?" This award should be given to the most deserved young players.

I'm not into Men's volleyball, therefore I'll vote only for Female players.

** Attention **
    1. Players should be younger than 23 years old of age (born in 1988), otherwise We can't vote :thumbsup:
    2. You can Choose 3 players.

My vote goes to...

1.Milena Rasic - Not to wonder. as I mentioned already, She showed what a big development is. She was just unbelieveablely amazing whole of this year.
    2.Tijana Malesevic - She impressed me a lot last season in Volero, and This year was her first year in NT.
    3.Sanja Malagurski - What a pity, now she is injuried and out of season. But her performances were absolutely great.

It looks like I've become a big fan of Serbian Players :lol:
    I'm not into Their coach Terzic, but we should admit that He gives lots of chances to young players, and It's really good, unlikely Ze Roberto or Guidetti :thumbdown:

• 1. Caterina Bosetti - I mean she is still 17!!!!!!!!!! that is why..hehehehehe

but I agree, the serbians are impressive as well!

2. Milena Rasic

3. Sanja Malaurski

• MEN

1) Facundo Conte, definitely the best young player of the year: great season in Macerata and lighthouse of Argentina NT
    2) Sebastian Sole, another argentinian player, extremely talented and he can still improve a lot
    3) Aleksandar Atanasijevic, in games where I have seen him, he has always impressed me and I am sure he will become very strong

WOMEN

1) as i can not vote for my favourite player? foooooor sure Tijana Malesevic, simply awesome! :heart: After an amazing season in Volero, she has had the opportunity to play in world cup and has not betrayed my expectations. She has improved match by match and now I only hope to see her playing for an Italian team as soon as. :cup:
    2) Sanja Malagurski, well I've already voted Milena Rasic for the player of the year so decided to not vote her again. Sanja was decisive in the final of the European Champs and perhaps, without her entry, the final would be finished in another way. Despite the injury, she deserves this vote without doubt
    3) Elitsa Vasileva, tested in a top team like Bergamo, she hasn't disappointed the expectations and she has been decisive to win the italian league.

• Nobody mentioned Rahimova? :white: She is such a great player at this age, her serves, attacks, blocks :obey:

She won Challenge Cup with Azerrail, and she was leader of the team. She played very good in NT and now in Champions league

1) Polina Rahimova
    2) Milena Rasic

• Ah, You guys are right. I totally forgot about youngest Caterina Bosetti :lol: :D She's going to be a superstar very soon. Let's be patient!

@Magicnico : I couldn't agree more :drink:

• It's impossible to vote for just 3 of them, it would be unfair towards the rest because there are so many talented young players deserving to be mentioned. For me they are (in no particular order): C.Bosetti, Rasic, Malagurski, Veljkovic, Naz, Lenka Dürr, Rahimova, Rabadzhieva, Vasileva, Brenda Castillo (though nobody except herself and DOM federation knows her true age :roll: )...I'm sure I forgot some, but all of those play on a very high level despite their young age and in the next 10 years can be stars of European (and worldwide) volleyball.

• It's impossible to vote for just 3 of them, it would be unfair towards the rest because there are so many talented young players deserving to be mentioned. For me they are (in no particular order): C.Bosetti, Rasic, Malagurski, Veljkovic, Naz, Lenka Dürr, Rahimova, Rabadzhieva, Vasileva, Brenda Castillo (though nobody except herself and DOM federation knows her true age :roll: )...I'm sure I forgot some, but all of those play on a very high level despite their young age and in the next 10 years can be stars of European (and worldwide) volleyball.

I agree with you.. However I think Damla Çakıroğlu (MVP of Youth WCH), Ece Hocaoğlu( MVP of Youth ECH) and Elena Perinelli (Best Spiker of Youth WCH) can be added too.

• 1. Catarina Bosetti
    2. Sanja Malagurski
    3. Milena Easic

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Now you wrote Matthias, thinking twice, I must agree with u, How did I forgot names like Rahimova and Vasileva, and all others..hehehehe, they are in cenary for a while that I forget they are so young!!!! It is great to see volleyball renewing itself ^^

• If we count Rahiomva as still young, Naz is also from 1990 generation, who has a great experience in both NT and Champions League Final Four :rose: