Happy Birthday Leo Bianco

• Today's Leo Bianco's birthday

She deserves the best wishes :flower:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• any photo about her birthday with friends? Happy birthday Leo you are legend

• I have always loved her, but my love to her increases every day after she came to Turkey! She is so nice, so super, so professional, great captain !! She deserves the best! I wish you all the best Leo! :drink: :rose: Happy birthday :flower:

• but her teammates celebrated today... :D

Maybe she will came back home (Italy) for Christmas and so they celebrated before XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• TODAY is Leo's birthday

[font=&quot]Buon compleanno-Happy birthday-Bon anniversaire-Feliz aniversário-С днем рождения-¡Feliz cumpleaños!- Doğum günün kutlu olsun生日快乐[/font]-[font=&quot]お誕生日おめでとうございます[/font]-Alles Gute zum Geburtstag-Wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji urodzin-Boldog szülinapot-Van harte gefeliciteerd-La mulţi ani-Grattis på födelsedagen-Hyvää syntymäpäivää-יום הולדת שמח! -Gratulerer med dagen-Všetko najlepšie-Sretan rođendan-عيد ميلاد سعيد-Χρόνια Πολλά-[font=&quot]생일축하합니다[/font]-Všechno nejlepší k narozeninám-Tillykke med fødselsdagen-Feliĉan naskiĝtagon-Vse najboljše - Feliç aniversari-Srećan rođendan-Breithlá sona duit-Palju õnne sünnipäevaks-Sveikinu gimtadienio proga-สุขสันต์วันเกิด-سالگِرہ مبارک-Chúc mừng sinh nhật-Честит рожден ден-Feliz aniversário-Felix dies natalis-Til hamingju með afmælið-Gelukkige verjaarsdag-Tillukku við føðingardegnum-Roj li daykbûnit pîroz bê, Rojbûnit pîroz bêتولدت مبارک!- -Среќен роденден-Sretan rođendan-Ad günün mübarək-Daudz laimes dzimšanas dienā-Selamat ulang tahun-З днем народження ;Многая Літа-Tєрсєн єдрийн баяр хvргэе-Selamat hari jadi, Selamat hari lahir-শুভ জন্মদিন-Maligayang bati-Zorionak zuri-Deiz-ha-bloaz-Lokwinsked my dyn/jim jierdei!

Tantissimi auguri, divertiti e non mangiare troppo! XD Tanti auguri a te, tanti auguri a te, tanti auguri a Leo tanti auguri a te!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.