Support Leo Lo Bianco as italian flag bearer at the OG in London 2012

• In Italy a lot of people think Leo deserve to be the italian flag bearer during the opening event of the Olympic Games London 2012.
    Was born a Facebook page to support Leo, you can find it there and has already got more than 10.000 likes.
    During some matches of the italian championships (one a day), there are big posters with a picture of Leo to record a video with people who support this movement
    You can also follow the twitter's profile.
    There are also some pools where you can vote for Leo:
    Pool1, Pool2, Pool3 and Pool4
    You can watch this videos on youtube "Simply Leo" and "Leo flag bearer"
    Also Paola Cardullo

"Lo Bianco flag bearer? It would be great, very great. I hope so!"

Heather Bown

"Having an amazing time here in Italy. Ran this morning around the city. Felt so nice to go in and out of all the little streets, then cut through the center to get back to our hotel.
    I want to urge all of you to vote for Leo LoBianco on Facebook to be the flag bearer for Italy this summer in London. I'll try to find the page and put it up here. It doesn't matter that your not from Italy. So everyone vote for Leo shes a wonderful friend and person!!"

Serena Ortolani, Monica De Gennaro, Paola Croce, Davide Mazzanti, Annamaria Quaranta, Chiara Di Iulio
    Simona Gioli, Sara Anzanello and Raffaella Calloni, Valentina Arrighetti

support Leo!

If you like volleyball and if you want to give an award to one of the best player support us.

Leo has already said thank you!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Edited 7 times, last by Loca inside ().

• My votes goes to Federica Pellegrini :D

I hope this is a joke.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Why ? I like swim :) but don't worry I voted for Leo ^^

Good job Burak! :thumbup:

• she really deserves it.

I agree with you! :D

• vote it!!!

Thank you! :thumbsup:

• I wholeheartly suppor Leo for her to be flag bearer. She proved many times that she deserves that.

From Heather Bown's facebook page:
    "Having an amazing time here in Italy. Ran this morning around the city. Felt so nice to go in and out of all the little streets, then cut through the center to get back to our hotel.
    I want to urge all of you to vote for Leo LoBianco on Facebook to be the flag bearer for Italy this summer in London. I'll try to find the page and put it up here. It doesn't matter that your not from Italy. So everyone vote for Leo shes a wonderful friend and person!!"

Heather is such a nice girl. I really enjoy reading her posts on facebook. :thumbup:

• I wholeheartly suppor Leo for her to be flag bearer. She proved many times that she deserves that.

From Heather Bown's facebook page:

Heather is such a nice girl. I really enjoy reading her posts on facebook. :thumbup:

Yes, she really deserves it also IMO.
    To Heather Bown I would send a kiss for what she wrote!

• Leo or Vezzali??? ?( ?(
    This is the problem....

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Leo or Vezzali??? ?( ?(
    This is the problem....

To be or not to be? ^^

Of course Leo!

• New poll to vote for Leo as flag bearer
    If you have a facebook account please vote

• voted ! ;) in every pool :D

Thank you! :thumbsup:

• You can vote once a day! So, everyday remember to do it to support our cause! Thank you to everyone :heart:

• Serena Ortolani, Monica De Gennaro and

Simona Gioli support Leo!

Edited 2 times, last by Loca inside ().

• Also Paola Croce supports Leo! :thumbsup:

• +1 vote & kiss from me to "Leo" :lol: