• Updated Dutch roster on CEV site: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…s.aspx?TeamID=7724&ID=555
    It is totally strange that Gravestijn is there and Renkema not, Renkema plays MUCH better than Gravestijn in Stuttgart!!!

Don't know if this is the right list.... Ingrid Visser stopped as international, so we have to wait for official list. Very happy to see the youngsters in the team,like Yvon Belien, Kirsten Knip, and also to see the name of Carlijn Jans. But we have to wait to see if this is right list or not...

• Don't know if this is the right list.... Ingrid Visser stopped as international, so we have to wait for official list. Very happy to see the youngsters in the team,like Yvon Belien, Kirsten Knip, and also to see the name of Carlijn Jans. But we have to wait to see if this is right list or not...

Those with numbers are from the old roster from pre-qualifier, those above are those who were added recently.

• Don't know if this is the right list.... Ingrid Visser stopped as international, so we have to wait for official list. Very happy to see the youngsters in the team,like Yvon Belien, Kirsten Knip, and also to see the name of Carlijn Jans. But we have to wait to see if this is right list or not...

Jans, van Daelen, Meijners, Visser, Vergeer...they are NOT available...so the list is useless.

• Well but obviously CEV can only publish the lists they get from the federations...which players will eventually be called by the coaches is another question...

That's right, Matthias...so, like sne wrote in Serbian thread about three Serbian players...those players might agree to be on the emergency-list...(Elke Wijnhoven did as well during last years)....

• its not the good coach to on this list!

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Why isn't Meijners available for NT??

She is happy with her current life..playing for Busto and studying at a small university near Busto...

she doesn't want to spend 100% of her current life to volleyball..

• http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…s.aspx?TeamID=7724&ID=555

Good to see players like Belien, Knip, Molendijk in the wider roster of Dutch NT :super: They are very talented players :teach:

• She is happy with her current life..playing for Busto and studying at a small university near Busto...

she doesn't want to spend 100% of her current life to volleyball..

ok thanks.. :drink: I already heard about this story but I thought there were other kind of problems...if it's so she must be respected for her decisions!

• Lonneke Sloetjes got injured at her ankle today...she will probably be out for the rest of the season..

So probably no Ankara-tournament for her.. :( :(

• Lonneke Sloetjes got injured at her ankle today...she will probably be out for the rest of the season..

So probably no Ankara-tournament for her.. :( :(

Already corrected it in German league topic, it wasn't ankle but a knee injury. It didn't look TOO serious, at least not spectacular, so I hope she will be OK soon.

• Already corrected it in German league topic, it wasn't ankle but a knee injury. It didn't look TOO serious, at least not spectacular, so I hope she will be OK soon.

It was an ankle-injury and the coach was not very optimistic about Lonneke playing rest of the season.

• http://www.volleybal.nl/volley…rman-zwaait-af-bij-oranje

Summary: She can't find the energy and motivation anymore. Next week, after arriving back home from Japan, she will think about continueing at clublevel. She wishes NT all the best at OGQT.

If there is a request, I will translate the whole article of course ^^

Francien, thank you very much for your contribution to Dutch NT :flower: :flower: :flower:

Well, considering her retirement and Lonneke Sloetjes' injury, for me there is no doubt anymore for Ankara-roster:

S: Kim Staelens, Femke Stoltenborg

Opp: Manon Flier, Judith Pietersen

OH: Maret Grothues, Debby Stam, Anne Buijs, Chaine Staelens

MB: Caroline Wensink, Robin de Kruijf, Quinta Steenbergen

L: Janneke van Tienen

• From twitter: Kirsten Knip, Inge Molendijk,Jeanine Stoeten in selection of NT of Netherlands this summer.

twitter-source ?? :D

No Yvon Beliën?? Pity.