Pool B : Turkey, France, Bulgaria, Switzerland
    Pool C: Netherlands, Czech Republic, Israel, Greece

The calendar of the League Round reads as follows:

June 1-3: tournaments in SRB, CZE
    June 8-10: tournaments in HUN, BUL, NED
    June 15-17: tournaments in ESP, TUR, ISR
    June 22-24: tournaments in ROU, SUI, GRE
    June 29-July 1: tournaments in FRA
    July 5-6 or 6-7: Final four in Karlovy Vary (CZE)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by filedefener ().

• Switzerland.. is it Their first international competition participation?

So in Final 4 will be Turkey, Serbia, Netherlands and Czech.

Pairs will be probably Turkey-Serbia, Netherlands-Czech.

• I add that in Final probably Turkey beat Netherlands.

Everything is clear. We may close the topic now.

• What? Where is Great Britain? How do They want to win Olympic Medal if They won't play matches here?

Maybe They have secret weapon for Olympics.. strawberries with sour cream like during the Wimbledon but with sleep-inducing sour cream..

• Does Anyone explain Me volleyball politic by Azerbaijan?

They created strong league but NT isn't play in the European League still. They even don't give Themselves a chance to try to take one of two Grand Prix spots.

If Someone creates strong League it means that He wants to develop Players from His Country. One Player from determined position plays against whole World. Italy did like that and They have success from 2002.

• Does Anyone explain Me volleyball politic by Azerbaijan?

They created strong league but NT isn't play in the European League still. They even don't give Themselves a chance to try to take one of two Grand Prix spots.

If Someone creates strong League it means that He wants to develop Players from His Country. One Player from determined position plays against whole World. Italy did like that and They have success from 2002.

Maybe for that, I have to visit the doctor inmediatly, but I totally agree with you!

• I'm agree with you also! I think as long as Garayev is couch of out Nt and official in federation, do not wait any positive changes.

Some of his decisions made me sick and feel like not to support Nt. X(

• well they are not sharing your opinion, they are wrong in AZE NT but what to do!

Poor players like Mammadova,Rahimova, Parhkomenkos, Korotenko,Kovalenko...They deserve to win so many tournaments! What a potential! But no result!!!
    I wish ALLAH hear my voice !!!

• France & Spain doing great in all sports but volleyball, hope they will build better NT

• Well., their male teams are not so weak - Spain even become Euro champion some years ago..

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• I am curious how they will work togehter. But nevertheless I am quite sure they will be succesfull since they become eurpean and world champion chips in youth and some "older" or better experienced players will help them aswell. Though it can be hard against Netherlands since they play with full roster

• What? Where is Great Britain? How do They want to win Olympic Medal if They won't play matches here?

Maybe They have secret weapon for Olympics.. strawberries with sour cream like during the Wimbledon but with sleep-inducing sour cream..

Just saw this :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: No secret weapon, unless you count Ciara Michel (MB from Aachen) :lol: :lol:

The problem is simple: no money. Hopefully the Olympics will bring in sponsorship/support, I would love to see them in the Euro League too.

• Why Ece Hocaoglu and Damla Cakiroglu aren't in the roster ??? They are from the same generation as Kubra Akman, right? They became worldchampion in Ankara, right?

• Why Ece Hocaoglu and Damla Cakiroglu aren't in the roster ??? They are from the same generation as Kubra Akman, right? They became worldchampion in Ankara, right?

Yes, they are from the same generation..However they have ECH this year and most probably they will train with 94-95 generation players that became both European and World champion.. I don't think that Kübra will play in European leage..

• By the way, I know that it is off topic but I am very very curious about Damla's recovery..She had had a great season but she was injuried during the match in the league..It was said that she will play in ECH but there is no news still..

• tell me how they qualified ..

and why serbia and turkey are about to attend the tournament, who have already qualified for WGP.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Yes, they are from the same generation..However they have ECH this year and most probably they will train with 94-95 generation players that became both European and World champion.. I don't think that Kübra will play in European leage..

Thanks, Kadir :flower: I really liked Ece Hocaoglu's performance during WYCH in Ankara :drink: :drink: