European League 2012

• its the same in france for tv channel MCS!

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Bulgarian girls must be angry each other, they don't shake their hands long time ago although they're trying it. :P

• same here
    i have been waiting for Bulgarian player to move again... :rolll:

They will be very sore tomorrow after keeping their arm in that position for so long... :rolll:

Bye the way it is 7:7 in third set and Czech Rep is leading 2:0 overall.

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Laola is broadcasting the match again.

• Czech Republic 3-0 Bulgaria

Here are the stats

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=24797

Individual awards
    Most Valuable Player (MVP): Aneta Havlickova (CZE)
    Best Scorer: Elitsa Vasileva (BUL)
    Best Spiker: Elitsa Vasileva (BUL)
    Best Server: Dobriana Rabadzhieva (BUL)
    Best Blocker: Caroline Wensink (NED)
    Best Receiver: Helena Havelkova (CZE)
    Best Setter: Maja Ognjenovic (SRB)
    Best Libero: Julie Jasova (CZE)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by filedefener ().

• Congratulations Czech girls!!

• Congrats to both Czech Republic and Bulgaria for qualifying for WGP 2013. It's always nice to see new teams play in the international arena and both teams have some very talented younger players that will benefit from this experience greatly.

• Nenova's experience is very important at the moment. No doubt she makes a lot of mistakes in every game, but also she is doing good things too. She played much worse just one year ago but for Loko Baku this season she contributed a lot for the silver in the championship and for the gold in Challenge cup. Neli Nesic wont play for sure, Deburlieva is not an option too. I bet on Kitipova for the future. I liked her when she was a CSKA second setter 3 years ago, she serves smartly and has a precise setting technique (ok, better than Nenova's), and also with a lot of potential in blocking. Her problem is the moving on the court - so typical for player who is not a starter and has never been (CSKA coach prefered Gergana Marinova). In November she moved to Igtisadchi Baku where Fernandinha plays and if it is true that she is going to Brazil Kitipova has a real chance to be a starting setter in Igtisadchi which will be crucial for her growing. Also Abondanza said that next year we will play EL with second team and I think Kitipova will be the starter then. And one last thing - She perfectly knows Rabadjieva, Nikolova and Ruseva - they were all together in junior NT and in CSKA (except Nikolova)
    And some words for Mariya Filipova the libero - she finally showed her skills and was enough stable against Serbia, the others are not surprising me (Strashi, Dobi, Eli :obey: , also good performance for Karakasheva and stable Zarkova)
    CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE CZEH GIRLS! Last year small final was this year big final! See you in WGP :drink:
    PS - HH no more means Henny Hanson :lol: :obey:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• In November she moved to Igtisadchi Baku where Fernandinha plays and if it is true that she is going to Brazil Kitipova has a real chance to be a starting setter in Igtisadchi which will be crucial for her growing.

Kitipova will play in German league in Stuttgart next season. She will definitely be starter there and I'm sure she can improve a lot there.

• Thank you for that info, there is no official news about it but i've checked it - it is true and it is great - Germany is perfect :thumbup:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!