Italian NT 2012

• leo did not want a setter better than her?somebody means Ferretti??

How ridiculous!First,Ferretti is NOT better than leo or almost good.in 2011 she was back in NT proved a useless player.she is totally out of her best shape in 2007.so i don't surprised she is out after 2011 ech.

second,leo ,gioli and del core control the team?if you say russia i maybe agree.because these just good friends not bosses or queen players.And i don't think they have bad relation with Francesca.

i saw the good atmosphere in the battle with japan,so i don't understand why the gossip is flown about barbolini did not want Francesca right now.I think the behavior of saying something like that in the olympic process is a big mistake . and i think FIPAV should comfess!

If barbolini really did not want Francesca , i think just because she refused to join in the 2011 world cup and barbolini is unhappy with it ,same with leonardi.but anythin rumor will ruin the good atmosphere. and i'm sure that francesca takes the position of ortolani if the rumor is true...but i did not like it when the games is still going!

so please stop the crazy thoughts about "three controled the team".you may look back the video of the game-ending of ITA-JPN.i think they really like a big family,please forgive and look forward!

• Piccinini did not go to the WC due to health problem, she refuse to go there and she took the best choice

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Piccinini did not go to the WC due to health problem, she refuse to go there and she took the best choice

everyone knows it .and everyone knows the FIPAV has a bad relation with barbolini due to he wants to teach a club.so i think this rumor from a fipav officer is so ashamed and bad.i think italy fans did not support azzurre but just provided some big and crazy rumors is ashamed too.

• i'd be so happy if Piccinini will take Del Core's place playing well as she can do!

i think that's Del Core that didn't want Picci in NT:this is her last summer in NT so she would be the main character,but with Picci,objectivly,Francesca is beter.

so maybe Barbolini took Picci to London promising Del Core is the starter (why Anto wasn't in the bech in the second set against R. Dominicana???)

GO FRANCESCA,I'M WITH YOU!

• i really admire the fans crazy imagination!

why del core is the starter? it's simple-because she can receive and defend more and better than piccinini.it's important in the system of ita.

it's the tactic,not because who like who or who wants to be starter !

i think piccinini could do her job just as the battle with japan nomatter if she is starter!

it's really matters if the team wins?

i see the team as a close family,not someone's thoughts of "bosses and jealousy and so on "!

WHAT THE F**K WITH fipav?They are the mess and make the fans crazy.

• After dinner I'll answer you. But quiet, I don't know why a chinese guy can know more than italians.

And sincerely, personally I'm not a stupid fan of Piccinini like you have written before.Rather, Piccinini is not one of my favourite players indeed. And then I cheer Serbia so for me it doesn't matter.

I simply say true things that almost all in Italy know but above all without preferences.

• i could have a crazy imagination but it looks like you dont know well what's up in Italy Nt.

if Magri said this and nobody said anything against,maybe it could be true.

and that Piccinini should have been on the court as in the ex i posted it's obvious if u have seen the game.

and when you've said "it's the tactic,not because who like who or who wants to be starter ! " ,i can make an e:Barazza is in and players just like Guiggi and Garzaro are out and anyone that knows italian volly and league can say that at this moment they're in a better shape.

anyone can have his thoughts and what i think i'va already explained.

• every coach has his favor or not his taste,it's normal.i don't think it's a big deal.the perfomance says it. every team did not satisfy everyone,because everyone has his hamlet.you can see natalia,kosheleva, scott,yamaguchi,they are the favor even if they are not better than others right now.

though i thought barazza is not on her best shape ,but she is the choice.you are a italian but i feel so strange you don't know guiggi has injury when she' s in the training so she can't join any game,as garzaro,she is not in the training,so if you has another example as ferretti, i must say save it.they are not here in london since beginning of the national season!so don't say something meaningless.

magri says he keeps piccinini means what?means he is marvelous?means barbolini is a bastard?

when olympic is in tense process,coach and players think about the game,he said it or hint it to a reporter,i don't know if the president should do it.i feel ashamed.

when barbolini did not want piccinini?from the begining or in the yelsin cup ? i think the president is the real bastard. what i saw is piccinini is here with teamates,and they get along well. it's enough because she is in london and fighing for a good result.

i don't think piccinini is not starter because barbolini didn't like her. del core has a better dig and receive than piccinni,i saw the three games,i think it's important for the team,so i support it.

if they got something good at last,piccinini involved.so i don' t understand the noise carlo magri made.i don't like him at all.if he didn't like barbolini,so please try another better coach after olympic.i did not want see magri's face instead.

• FIPAV denied the prisident CARLO MAGRI has any statement about the azzurre choice of london olympic. He never interviewed with any media about the olympic.

so i just felt funny and crazy that this is obviously a rumor but someone talk about it out of control,such as "gioli is the real boss","leo gioli & del core did not want piccinini in the team""del core don't like piccinini because she wanna be the starter"……

please use the brain:if barbolini did not want piccinini,who else will be his prefer instead of francesca? the answer is :none.

as picci and del core who is the better starter? i must say,piccinini is the good sub of costagrande,but not del core,because del core is the main defender and receiver, but picci is stronger in the attack,so she's position as same as costagrande.i think picci did a good job as so far.

http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…?s=118&n=48418&l=0&s2=118

• After dinner I'll answer you. But quiet, I don't know why a chinese guy can know more than italians.

And sincerely, personally I'm not a stupid fan of Piccinini like you have written before.Rather, Piccinini is not one of my favourite players indeed. And then I cheer Serbia so for me it doesn't matter.

I simply say true things that almost all in Italy know but above all without preferences.

there's a word in chinese means: if you're close to sb or sth,you may not see it clearly.

in chinese forum,many rumors discussed about chinese national team,but big parts of the rumors are crazy and out of control. there are so many insane talks in internet,as usual,in every country.

why a chinese know italian things?because he loves azzurre. that's the answer.

i watched azzurre perfomance as possible as i can,nomatter in which compitition.

i focus on the game,but someone obviously not. in the game you can see the tactic,the technic,the passion.

a team is like a company,full of all kinds relationships,nothing serious than the game and the game shows everythin and don't lie.

i believe what i watched. i've watched all the azzurre games in london,so i felt the team energic and close.that's all.

• Im sorry, but I think u are not respecting the fact that people might have different opinion than yours.

Im a Picci fan, but Im also and most of all a fan of ITaly, and I dont think Picci should be in starting team cause Im her fan, I really think she could be more producive for them.

IMO Del Core is not making a gerat Olympic Games so far, in reception and attack, and Italy is needing better spikers, since they already have a very focous game in defense with Lucia as OH. So I think Picci would indeed be better for the team than Del Core at this point. She can make the reception as Del Core and she is in better spiking shape. So It is my tecnical opinion, not my fan opinion.

You can think different, but you cant say my view is crazy (well u can, but its stupid) only cause is different than yours. ;)

• i said crazy fans not you,obviously. i means who said del core don't like picci,and barbo don't want picci. what you said is discussion and i accepted,but someone else make noise out of control.

i think del core make the team more balanced,she and croce received almost 80% and i think picci can't do this.and del core's digs very impressive so far in olympics.italy rely on the MBs so the receive is the most important.i think picci is better in spike not in receiving.

• Del Core is a better receiver than Piccinini but Piccinini is a better hitter...

The problem of Italy is that the hitters are not strong, our game is focused on the middles and we can do it when our reception is good and in most cases it is... Gioli is very ofter one of the best scorer of the team...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• i said crazy fans not you,obviously. i means who said del core don't like picci,and barbo don't want picci. what you said is discussion and i accepted,but someone else make noise out of control.

i think del core make the team more balanced,she and croce received almost 80% and i think picci can't do this.and del core's digs very impressive so far in olympics.italy rely on the MBs so the receive is the most important.i think picci is better in spike not in receiving.

I see, sorry I missunderstood your post. ;)

I think Picci and Del Core get alone very well.. I think Picci is out for Barbolini's choice....maybe cause she didnt go to WC, witch is stuburn from him, since everyone knows she didnt go for a health problem....but since I dont understand Barbolini sometimes...we never know...hehehe

• I see, sorry I missunderstood your post. ;)

I think Picci and Del Core get alone very well.. I think Picci is out for Barbolini's choice....maybe cause she didnt go to WC, witch is stuburn from him, since everyone knows she didnt go for a health problem....but since I dont understand Barbolini sometimes...we never know...hehehe

i think barbolini chose piccinini.because there is no another choice.this case did not like ortolani-c.bosetti case.everyone knows picci's health problem before last WC,of course includes barbolini.coach is not so stupid...and no one can instead of piccinini right now.

and i think the team get along well.

after grand prix,i have the same mind as you and some guys:piccinini will be the starter in the olympics. and i can't understand c.bosetti can replace ortolani so fast.every coach's choice is a risk,and we can tell the good or bad just in the end.

but when olympic is in process,and i saw all the games of azzurre,i somehow understand barbolini's choice. Italy is not a team with powerful spikes,even picci and costa.so he want use the MB well and keep the receives good and the digs alive,create the chances of fight-back.i think the system is going well.

i know some italy fans did not like barbolini because of ferretti affair.i think this kind of comflict happens in every country,i see it usual.but i see ferretti's back in 2011 is not impressive.and i think rondon is the proper sub. i know many fans of pesaro loves ferretti,but i don't think her level is as good as several years ago.

every coach can't satisfy everyone.we'll see the result.if italy can't handle a medal,barbolini will leave ,if any good result happens,he maybe stay in spite of signing with galatasary.but i must say i trust him and i think he is the one for this position.

someone said:he just can't make young girls grow up! because italy has the best old ladies group in the world.and young girls is not good enough in A1.but old ladies will take a bow soon.let's salute.

• After this Olympics it is time to build a young team. Italy did this in the 1997-2000 period and results came.
    I think it is time to replace the players of that generation: Lo Bianco, Cardullo, Croce, Gioli, Barazza, Anzanello, Guiggi, Del Core, Piccinini, Costagrande. Unfortunately things should have been done more gradually.
    A new team should be built around Ortolani, Arrighetti, Bosetti's sisters adding Diouf, Gennari, Pisani, Barcellini, Folie, Bechis

And hopefully a new coach - Luciano Pedulla

• If i were the new coach i would continue with this roster

S : Bechis,Signilore (Camera,Dalia)
    O : Ortolani,Diouf (Ravetta)
    OH : Bosetti sisters,Costagrande,Barcellini
    MB : Arrighetti,Garzaro,Crisanti (Stufi)
    L : Leonardi,Siressi (Merlo)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• No hurry for the new Italian coach ...
    He will have all the clubs season to watch the players
    but the provisional roster just above is not bad. :wavy:
    Of course I think Cardullo (30) :cheesy: could be still taken by the new coach if she is in her better shape.
    But anyway the main problems of Italy NT don't come from the liberos.