Serbian NT 2012

• Qualifying for the Olympics is an absolute priority for Serbia this season. It looks pretty realistic considering they have secured a place at the World qualies, but I hope it can happen already in Ankara.

Terzic has already announced that there will not be many changes in the roster, barring injuries. Thankfully, it seems that things between him and Nikolic and Ognjenovic are OK, so there won't be another Spasojevic scandal. :aww: Speaking of her, gosh, it's been so long since she last played on NT.
    Malgurski is definitely out for the Olympic qualies and her place MUST go to Blagojevic. She's playing extremely well in Italy and certainly deserves her place on NT at least just as much as the usual suspects like Vesovic and the likes who don't really contribute all that much.

OPP position is vulnerable since there is no real alternative for Brakocevic in Malagurski's absence. Bjelica is talented, but too young and unstable, and besides, she's not having a really good season in Crvena Zvezda. We've had a bunch of promising OPPs like Durakovic, Drpa, Nesovic who never really made it, it's quite frustrating.

Liberos are already a foregone conclusion, I'd say. As for MBs, Rasic and Krsmanovic are a lock-in, while Veljkovic, Ninkovic and Petrovic (she seems to be playing well in Volero) should be in contention for the remaining places.

I'm glad Ognjenovic got serious! The team really needs her, even though I expect Antonijevic to slowly start taking over in the future. On the other hand, I'm concerned about Zivkovic's progress.