Turkey NT 2012

• Are you talking about the Olympics? Turkish NT one of the best teams of that tournament? :lol:

Turkish NT has improved a lot but not quite there against all the quarter finalists. I'm not even talking about USA, surging Brazil, Japan and China. Even Korea which had KYK. May be next Olympics but not this one.

Except Brazil and USA,Turkey had much better shape than other teams previous summer even they didn't reflect their best at Olympics Turkey deserved to be in QF either considering Italy and Dominic Rep. were horrible and they rised from a joke group.Russia lost their last 4-5 offical match to Turkey without any 3-2 match and they even rised.Turkey beated S. Korea in group stage and they rised untill SF.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Great job by Bahar Mert! She took her revenge from Motta :mad:

• Great job by Bahar Mert! She took her revenge from Motta :mad:

Indeed...she endangers Turkish NT's development !! She should retire immediately !!

• I think Deniz Çetinsaraç and Ebru Elhan will be in the roster as young powerful and promising players

• I really did not like federation's attitude in this case. Not signing with Motta was a big mistake in my opinion but firing him without any explanation is unacceptable and very rude. Even an unsuccesful coach does not deserve such a behaviour. I agree with Starnight about the ex-federation president, he had his mistakes but his relationships with the coaches and the players were pretty good. Although he did not sign with Chiappini again, I know they two still have a good relationship. The federation have to be more transparent as Motta said. They owe an explanation to the public about why they fired Motta, what the new objectives of the federation (as they say so) about NT that an experienced coach like Motta can not handle are.

I wish Barbolini success in the NT. Despite all the bad things I read about new coach, I have no prejudice against him.

• Are you talking about the Olympics? Turkish NT one of the best teams of that tournament? :lol:

Turkish NT has improved a lot but not quite there against all the quarter finalists. I'm not even talking about USA, surging Brazil, Japan and China. Even Korea which had KYK. May be next Olympics but not this one.

Usa was on another level aside from them with proper coach they could beat all teams that you mentioned they have beaten Korea anyway came close despite making a lot of mistakes against Brazil like i said Turkey wasn't prepared mentally they made a lot of mistakes especially when it came to serving which was their strong side

• TVF made a press announcement today about Motta's statements. I think there are some good points but in general sounds a bit harsh imo. Here is the link; http://www.tvf.org.tr/index.php?haber=6402

Sorry, i don't have time to translate it for now, but here is it's google translate;

Press Announcement

Currently, the Federasyonumuzla contract, agreement until December 31, 2012 due to legal obligations against Turkey Volleyball Federation of Women's National Teams head coach Marco Aurelio Motta ongoing violation of contractual obligations, visual and written media statements to the sorrow and amazement met.

Turkey Volleyball Federation, the world's best coaches of national teams are strong enough to save the service.

Voleyboldaki success in Turkey, Marco Aurelio Motta started. Before that, when it comes to himself at the beginning of the national team success and the presence of professors of the public memory. In this process, first and foremost athletes, coaches and clubs to ignore the contributions can not be accepted.

Understanding of government is not to settle with the past. Our goal is to go forward better and. What did people in the past with the Federation, but would do in the future energy consumption, and is responsible for finding the best solutions for Turkish volleyball.

Turkey Volleyball Federation's decisions and the right to question the head coach does not rate. Federation, there is no service contract runs coaches to account. Courtesy to be working with him previously stated, after the expiry of the contract trainer goals, there was no need to discuss plans for the new term.

Marco Aurelio Motta unlawful, courtesy of excess, and description, and to have had a non-severe surgery, were created by the negativity will affect the mood and the work should be regarded as an indicator.

Both of these attitudes, as well as the meeting itself Turkey Volleyball Federation described the decision not to be continued past and present criminal charges related to the management of the new work, so also showed the advisability of decision.

TVF and volleyball community is superior to the people. No one is indispensable. Volleyball community, achievements not only self-bağlayanlara, those who think themselves indispensable, too far out of line at all times reported those who cross. Will continue to report.

Turkish Volleyball Federation

• New TVF management.. (!)
    Hasn't started well.. Not only rude they are, but also, unprofessional.
    You can have your own plans, of course, as you are elected. But, you could tell this to Motta instead of playing behind the curtains.
    Btw, if Motta is hired as FB coach, I won't be surprised. FB president likes Brazil coaches and maybe, he asked TVF president who FB president supported in elections not to resign Motta again so that FB can hire Motta. FB can not find better coach than Motta now who knows players, youngs and seniors, in Turkey.

• I've read an italian article in which is written that some Turkish clubs did not want that Barbolini coach at the same time GSD and the NT! Maybe they think he will choose the players of his club and he will call the players of main clubs only to make them more tired before some important matches or something like this...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I've read an italian article in which is written that some Turkish clubs did not want that Barbolini coach at the same time GSD and the NT! Maybe they think he will choose the players of his club and he will call the players of main clubs only to make them more tired before some important matches or something like this...

Right :win: Vakıfbank,Eczacibasi,Fenerbahce and Besiktas are protesting this decision

• Due to the rivality of turkish clubs, the same thing would have happen if the coach of the NT would have been the coach of one of the others team that are protesting...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Due to the rivality of turkish clubs, the same thing would have happen if the coach of the NT would have been the coach of one of the others team that are protesting...

Hmm... wonder would the same protests occured if Guidetti was appointed as head coach :whistle:

• Lang Ping would be the best choice than :lol:

I think Deniz Çetinsaraç and Ebru Elhan will be in the roster as young powerful and promising players

Btw Ebru Elhan is working as trainer in Neslihan Darnel's new volleyball school in İzmir damn i hope she will not enforce her attack technique for young players :aww:

• Lang Ping would be the best choice than :lol:

Btw Ebru Elhan is working as trainer in Neslihan Darnel's new volleyball school in İzmir damn i hope she will not enforce her attack technique for young players :aww:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I hope so too :D

estranged, I don't think it would be a problem as half of Turkish NT already in Vakıfbank :lol:

• estranged, I don't think it would be a problem as half of Turkish NT already in Vakıfbank :lol:

Yeah, that's what I thought :lol: Plus, it seems like everyone wants to hire or work with Guidetti and I definately cannot say that about Barbolini (well, unless you're Gioli or Lo Bianco or Del Core) :rolll:

• Yeah, that's what I thought :lol: Plus, it seems like everyone wants to hire or work with Guidetti and I definately cannot say that about Barbolini (well, unless you're Gioli or Lo Bianco or Del Core) :rolll:

now Necla is in that crew too :lol: