The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Tarah Murrey left Giaveno and signed with the Vaqueras de Bayamon in the PR League.

• Zuzanna Efimienko will leave Conegliano and looks new Club in France, Azerbaijan and Puerto Rico.

• Nadia Sak is fired from Igtisadchi. I can't imagine how club can be unprofessional like this.

Probably in few days will be next transfer in this club, in this time on outside hitter position.

• Nadia Sak is fired from Igtisadchi. I can't imagine how club can be unprofessional like this.

Probably in few days will be next transfer in this club, in this time on outside hitter position.

Efimienko? :lol:

• again :aww: why dont they just get all the players from thai nt then? :lol:

• Efimienko? :lol:

Efmienko on OH? Would be interesting :D

I just wonder what Nadia will do.. for her season is almost finish? (In Russia transfer season is finish?)

• (In Russia transfer season is finish?)

Yes, it ended on 31st of January.

So, who's free? Aguero? :rolll:

And how about Tapaphaipun? Heheh.

• Yes, it ended on 31st of January.

So, who's free? Aguero? :rolll:

Good direction ;)

• She retired.

• Does anybody knows why Biljana Gligorovic (Iraklis Kiff.) is suspended for 6 games?

• Does anybody knows why Biljana Gligorovic (Iraklis Kiff.) is suspended for 6 games?

No that's no true.She is going to play normally. :win:

• No that's no true.She is going to play normally. :win:

ok but what's the problem about, i've red something on greek volley but couldn't understand it.

• Alisha Glass (USA) was dropped by Caguas and picked up by Mayaguez in the Puerto Rican League.

• Alisha Glass (USA) was dropped by Caguas and picked up by Mayaguez in the Puerto Rican League.

Do you know why?

I guess they didn't need her at all. They already had/have Ortega. They needed much more power on WS or OPP... They let even Alvarez go to Mayaguez. Economic troubles?

• Do you know why?

I guess they didn't need her at all. They already had/have Ortega. They needed much more power on WS or OPP... They let even Alvarez go to Mayaguez. Economic troubles?

Don't think there was any financial reason. It's quite frequent for foreign players to hop around different teams in the league. Caguas just transferred setter Michelle Nogueras from Corozal who is one of the league's best talents and with foreign limits they'll probably get more out of a foreign hitter than setter.