The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Don't think there was any financial reason. It's quite frequent for foreign players to hop around different teams in the league. Caguas just transferred setter Michelle Nogueras from Corozal who is one of the league's best talents and with foreign limits they'll probably get more out of a foreign hitter than setter.

She did not play, but Alex Jupiter was on the roster for the last match. I bet they decided to use foreigner spot on her (a spiker) instead.

• Puerto Rican League Transfer News

French OH, Alex Jupiter ended up signing with the Criollas de Caguas after initially been announced at the start of the season and then being released.

American OH, Tara Mueller who played for TSV Dudingen in the Swiss League this season transferred to the Valencianas de Juncos.

• Indonesia league:
    Reantinha (OPP) from São Bernardo will go to Gresik Petrokimia
    Aline (MB) from São Caetano to Jacarta Popsivo Polwan

• dayesi masso casales. sign with igtisadchi baku

• Indonesia league:

It's only for the rest of the season, right? At least from what I've read.

• Puerto Rican League Transfer News

Lancheras de Catano released Dominican setter Karla Echenique and signed with American setter Lauren Van Orden who played in Switzerland earlier this season.

Orientales de Humacao dropped American OPP/MB Jessica Swarbrick and signed with American OH Stephanie Niemer.

Venezuelan outside hitter Graciela Marquez was traded to the Lancheras de Catano.

• Indonesia league:

Did some research and there are a few other foreign players playing in Indonesia this season:

Serbian attacker Mirjana Đurić and Brazilian outside hitter Elizabeth Hintemann also play for Gresik Petrokimia

Colombian middle blocker Cindy Ramirez, Cuban outside hitter Regla Bell and Canadian outside hitter Tamy Mahon play for Manokwari Valeria

Argentine outside hitter Daniela Gildenberger and Brazilian outside hitter Ju Caetano play for Jakarta TNI AU

Colombian middle blocker Lorena Zuleta and Thai outside hitter Jutarat Montripilia play for Jakarta Popsivo PGN

• Wait a minute - Regla Bell plays in Indonesia?? How did this happen?? :what:

• i wish there are official websites for these leagues pike vietnam and indonesia so we will be updated what is happening there :whistle:

• i wish there are official websites for these leagues pike vietnam and indonesia so we will be updated what is happening there :whistle:

Here you go...http://www.volimania.org/...Google translation of Indonesian is not so great but better than nothing!

• Hm looking for sets' results from Indonesia's matches no difference compared to Bundesliga.

They should invite Logan Tom. If I good remember last year were rumors that She had offer from Indonesia.