The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Any news about Milena Rasic? Does she stay at Cannes? I hope she goes to Italy, If her contract with Cannes is already over.

Any news about Grothues?
    I think rhe other OH of Vakibank is weak(not Nikolic)
    Flier is enough for OPP!

• Ah,right. That makes sense. I'd like to see Saori Kimura outside of Japan one day. :thumbup:

to me Kimura out from Japan in Europe can find some difficulties with our volleyball style..i still remember Shin Miyuki Takashi playing in Italy..she was really impressive with her Nt but she found it was a really different type of game in IT and she couldn't express herself at all..

• Burak secret isn't secret anymore.

Ze, Fabiana and Tom will leave Fenerbahce. Brazilians will come back to Brazil, Tom is expected in Sopot or Azerrail.

• Tom in Azerrail is very smart transfer! They really need an OH with world-class reception.

• Tom in Azerrail is very smart transfer! They really need an OH with world-class reception.

mmm Logan in Azer....

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Flier Manon, not enough have bargain power on this moment. I think her so difficult to looking for good volleyball club.

• Crimes, Lichtman and Miyashiro have left Bielsko.

Bamber, Vindevoghel and Frackowiak are free because Their contracts have ended but Bielsko will fight for Them.

• Grbac won't play in Budowlani. Five or six Players will leave the Club. Helene Roussoaux has said that She probably wants come back to Lodz. eh Women :lol:

• Dąbrowa's Boss has spoken with Glinka's Manager- Her husband who represents also other Players and still are chances to see Her in Poland.

• Azerrail isn't happy because of Kosek skills and She will look new Club after season end.

• According to voleybolmagazin Chiappini is the new head coach of Azerrail Baku.Poor Azerrail :aww: I really wonder which recievers he will bring to club :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• According to voleybolmagazin Chiappini is the new head coach of Azerrail Baku.Poor Azerrail :aww:

Indeed...how desperate to transfer Chiappini :aww: :aww: :aww:

• Azerrail fans think that they compete with Rabita after this transfer :aww:

Btw, is it official? Cause there is no any news in our media.