The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• He did great job for Turkish National team and no one can say no he didnt!!!

The best joke i have heared nowadays :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Meryem Boz in Fenerbahce Universal.

• I think he is has the great role with Neriman's game taking her to Poland and giving her chance to play in starting six. . Indirectly to Turkey NT.

• I think he is has the great role with Neriman's game taking her to Poland and giving her chance to play in starting six. . Indirectly to Turkey NT.

Yeah he won only Neriman but how many players Turkey lost when he was working in NT are too much he fired Gulden;Naz,Esra,Bahar Toksoy played their worst volleyball of their career also Seda T. turned to OH coz of him and Jan De Brandt :whistle: and he won Neriman in Atom Sopot not in NT.When he was working for NT Neriman was in bench mostly for example he prefered to start with Deniz in ECH09 :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I think Chiappini will be the coach of Modena

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• King in previous post You meant that if Erkgul goes to AZE League She will get World Best MB Title?

• Any news about Natalya Mammadova? Will she stay in Rabita Baku?

• Any news about Natalya Mammadova? Will she stay in Rabita Baku?

OMG! I havent thought about it !I feel like she will always play in Rabita! I hope, so :rose:

• OMG! I havent thought about it !I feel like she will always play in Rabita! I hope, so :rose:

Yes she will stay in Rabita.
    Nati, me too me too me too :D