The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• In an important economy magazin was realeased the new that Zé is probably getting an agreement with an important sponsor in Brasil, called Amil (is a health insurece)

The project would be in the city of Campinas and would cost 10 million reais. Zé would be the coach of it. No trasfers confirmed yet.

http://colunas.revistaepoca.gl…m/felipepatury/tag/volei/

It may be right, that he is leaving FB. there are strong sayings about that in the community

• We have seen in the play offs, that if Nikolic is not on her day, then VTT has problems. But today they announced the transfer of Polen. Maybe GLinka can receive ! I think she received in Murcia ?

She recieved in Polish NT too :D but still sounds weird 8|

and Joana, Ze will probably leave. I think the chances for him to stay is like 1%.

• woooo im so happy if Glinka stays :rose: :rose: :rose:

• Receiving is not a problem for Glinka. She received in Murcia, in Polish NT, in RC Cannes and first of all she received in Italian league. :whistle: I remember her good years in Asystel Novara. Glinka and very young Spasojevic were receivers and De Carne was an opposite. It was really nice team :thumbsup:

In fact I can say that in her club carrer she has started to play as an opposite just now, after a pregnancy. And remember that she started to play in Italy as a middle blocker :thumbsup:

• Receiving is not a problem for Glinka. She received in Murcia, in Polish NT, in RC Cannes and first of all she received in Italian league. :whistle: I remember her good years in Asystel Novara. Glinka and very young Spasojevic were receivers and De Carne was an opposite. It was really nice team :thumbsup:

In fact I can say that in her club carrer she has started to play as an opposite just now, after a pregnancy. And remember that she started to play in Italy as a middle blocker :thumbsup:

:rolll:

Yes, I knew that she received but couldnt remember. For me, as a fan of hers, it would be a privilege to see her again in VTT :rose:
    She says, that she likes to work with Guidetti, so who knows, maybe she stays !

• Yes, and she says that she received some extra money after last match (3 bonuses from sponsor) :thumbsup:

:cheesy: Wow, that part, I couldnt understand, Dr. Google wasnt good at translating. But thanks very much !

• what i love the most is star players love to play and stay here :flower: :flower: even hearing such words from Glinka is awesome!

earning money is more effective than loving imo, but i dont care love them all :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Urbino: Beltrami new coach with some Chieri players

Modena: Abbondanza, Pedullà or Milano and Cuccarini come back in Turkey!

Villa Cortese will change half team and Piacenza try to be really competitive for winning the league

• I didnt hear anything, but Id definetly like to see her here! :)

Many clubs in Brazil looked for international players last season, but few actually sign with any, maybe this next season will be different. With the success of Ramirez, Herrera, Hooker, Sykora many are lookinh for the foregners with different eyes again. ;)

Auri Cruz next year will play in a Brazilian team!

• Eczacibasi wants Feretti and Havelkova

Source: Voleybolmagazin

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• And what about Bergamo or Pesaro? Do you know some roumors about transfer in Villa Cortese?

• wow would be great if Glinka will stay in Vakifbank but what about Brakocevic ? :D

• wow would be great if Glinka will stay in Vakifbank but what about Brakocevic ? :D

Glinka will take care of her baby while team playing in the league :lol: :lol: she plays as OH but there any other rumors that fedetaion will change back to foreign limit to 3 player

• yes I know about this rumours :) Let's wait for official information, anyway I'd be happy if Glinka will stay there :)