The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Do you think that one of these players will be in Cannes next year? ;)

No I don't think so. Only M. Steux could be a very good recruit for Cannes. But I imagine she will prefer to be the first setter of a top French Team (she got some games in French NT), not the second one. She only plays one year in Nantes, a team who did a very bad second season part

2 new players for Volero Zurich
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td>[size=small]Kristel Marbach[/size]</td><td>[size=small]Volley Köniz[/size]</td><td>[size=small]Volero Zürich[/size]</td><td width="125">[size=small]confirmed[/size]</td> </tr>
    <tr valign="top"> <td>[size=small]Mariya Voitenko*[/size]</td><td>[size=small]Ukraine[/size]</td><td>[size=small]Laramie County College[/size]</td><td>[size=small] Volero Zürich
    [/size]</td><td width="125">[size=small]to be confirmed
    [/size]</td></tr></tbody></table>

• Oooops ! Sorry ?(

2 new players for Volero Zurich

Kristel
    Marbach (setter Sw. NT) from Volley Köniz [size=small]: [/size]confirmed

Mariya
    Voitenko (Ukraine) from Laramie County College (USA) ; att. : to be confirmed

• Brazil news:

Natália was confirmed and will stay in Unilever next season - I hope she can compensate for this one, since she didnt play no one single match hole season, and that was definetly a big lost, since she was signed to be a starting player and one of the big stars of the team. I imagine how Osasco would deal without Hooker, or Jaque, or Vôlei Futuro without Walewska or Garay... I guess It was the same kind of lost. :(

Still about Unilever, some rumors says, Bernardinho might wont coach team next season, he would pass for RJX, male team (and in that case most likely she would leave male NT, cause there is an agreement in Brasil that NT coaches cant train their own gender teams, what outs was to imagine also Zé wont train women Nt anymore, maybe they will stwitch, ot maybe CBV will just end with that agreement)..but again, just a rumor. Roberta most likely will be the starting setter next season. She is still 21 years old, but have a lot of talent, I think she can make it, would be definetly good for her. But the market also consider maybe Unilever could sign with Cludinha, setter from Usiminas. Sheilla and Jucielly probably staying. And the team is interest in cuban Mb Nancy Carrillo (I guees as a loan like Calderon)

In Vôlei Futuro, Joycinha, Ana Tiemi and Paula Pequeno might leaving the team, Paula could go play for SESI, in case Jaque decides to say in Osasco. Gattaz can stay in the team.

Usminas already lost MB Natasha that signed with Amil Campinas, will probably loose also Herrera and Ramirez, but the team is wanting other two foreigners looks like.

Praia Clube has all their team already done. They confirmed with many players: setters Camila Torquete and Juliana, opp Monique and Nicole, oh Dayse and Sara and MB Angélica. They also signed with MB Leticia Hage (very good signing) and Mayhara, a young name to be heard off. They also signed with Michelle Pavão, Monique sister, the twins will play together again! ^^ It is not known yet if Suelle will stay, but with arrival of Michelle I guess she will leave.

• http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=13330&topic=2
    Barbolini is İn Galatasaray
    Barbolini will sign for 3 years after Olympic Games

• http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=13330&topic=2
    Barbolini is İn Galatasaray
    Barbolini will sign for 3 years after Olympic Games

In the news it is reported that Lo Bianco and Calderon stay for next season and they already agreed with Neriman..And after the Olympics GS will make 3 year deal with Barbolini..

I think the team looks for a good OH as well..Because they will need good receiving OH of course as they have Calderon and Neriman.This player can be Del Core(there were such news)..I think with this roster GS will be the biggest candidate for CEV Cup next year.. I am very curious how Neriman will play with Lo Bianco :win:

• Carli Lloyd from Yammamay is in Eczacıbaşı and Senna probably is also Eczacı.

• Source: NDarnelFunClup Facebook page :lol: Don't believe Sander these news

IF it is true, it would be a huge transfer...but if it is not confirmed yet, I don't believe it of course.

• IF it is true, it would be a huge transfer...but if it is not confirmed yet, I don't believe it of course.

voleybolmagazin, voleybolmagazin members and their lies continues for me :thumbdown:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• NDarnel Fan Club's source is author in Vatan newspaper and he claims that he gave Barbolini,Neriman and Ozgenur's transfer news to Galatasaray before too so i think it's possible.We can find more info after Serie A ends.It would be great to se a REAL setter in Eczaci :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• NDarnel Fan Club's source is author in Vatan newspaper and he claims that he gave Barbolini,Neriman and Ozgenur's transfer news to Galatasaray before too so i think it's possible.We can find more info after Serie A ends.It would be great to se a REAL setter in Eczaci :rolll:

@ Tayfun

Of course, it would be great for ECZ :) Let's wait and see...

• im curious how the teams could use all these forign players while 2+1 is continue next season

• @ Tayfun
    Of course, it would be great for ECZ :) Let's wait and see...

Yeah finally Micelli realized Elif is not enough for this level.Lloyd would be great :heart:

im curious how the teams could use all these forign players while 2+1 is continue next season

I don't know either :lol: but if Eczaci can transfer Lloyd Micelli should take some advices from Arkas's coach :rolll:

• Did anyone read any news about where Mirka will play next season?

PS: Thank you StarNight for the heads up :)

My friend asked Mirka's situation in twitter to Busra Cansu and she said Mirka retired from volleyball and now she is waiting her son's school end than she will turn back to Italy by the way you are welcome :D