The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Berg just tweeted a goodbye message to Villa and all Italian fans. Looks like she won't be in Italy next season.

"The Italian book is closed. Thank you Villa fans. You've been incredible to me & I will forever hear you chanting "Lindsey Berg Cuore". Italy has been great to me. I'm so fortunate to have played here for 7 seasons. I grew as a person & player. Now it's time for a new story." -Villa Cortese's LINDSEY BERG. ♥

• Kate Konieczna O from Sopot to Wroclaw.

So We have:

Stealens-Konieczna
    Polak-? Wroclaw wants Jaszewska again

So Mroczkowska will change Club.

• Wroclaw will play in the Challenge Cup so I hope with the Roster so far this time won't be Baku Final 3rd time in a row.

• SItuation in Moscow´s roster for the upcoming season:

OPP:
    Natasha Goncharova - in the team for season 2013.

Middle-Blockers:
    Maria Perepelkina - in the team for the season 2013.
    Yulia Morozova - in the team of the season 2013.
    Yulia Merkulova - contract expired.
    Ekaterina Krivets - contract expired.

Outside hitters:
    Eva Yaneva - contract expired, leaving.
    Angelina Grun - contract expired, leaves (?).
    Anna Makarova, the contract expired, leaves (?).
    Eugene Kozhukhova - in the team for season 2013.

Setter:
    Marina Akulova - comes (the main setter)
    Vera Ulyakina - contract expired.
    Anna Matienko - contract expired.

Libero:
    Svetlana Kryuchkova - contract expired, leaves (?)
    Daria Chikrizova - contract expired, leaves (?)

• Akulova??? NOOOOOOOOOO :wall: They're going from bad to worse on setter position!!!

Angelina Grün's boyfriend Stefan Hübner will work as assistant coach in Maaseik next season so I guess she will also continue to play professionally somewhere abroad.

• I think, that Polak will be on bench, because she's very average and her form in previous season was very drama. I prefer Mroczkowska than Konieczna and I hope, that Mroczkowska will be in the first six and its true, that Kasia will be in Gwardia in next season.

• New Club in PlusLiga Kobiet Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo speaks with Bamber and Jaszewska.

• From this year's players, will be next one in Villa Guiggi, Pavan, Caterina Bosetti and Stufi!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• so another rumours say that Stam will play in Gwardia ...and in Muszyna Brinker, Kaczmar, Weiss and Ssuschke :whistle: I think that some of this sounds quite real :lol:

• so another rumours say that Stam will play in Gwardia ...and in Muszyna Brinker, Kaczmar, Weiss and Ssuschke :whistle: I think that some of this sounds quite real :lol:

Definitely too much reading of plusliga-kobiet.pl :lol:

• Definitely too much reading of plusliga-kobiet.pl :lol:

yes but I was selecting the ones which sounds a little real :) I dont think Bodzio even speak English I never heard him

• yes but I was selecting the ones which sounds a little real :) I dont think Bodzio even speak English I never heard him

I heard once , he said to Caroline Wensink: "dable blok" :teach: :D

• I heard once , he said to Caroline Wensink: "dable blok" :teach: :D

hehe and to Wensink, which was the probably only one who understand and speak quite good Polish (except Vesna) :lol: