The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• How many years-contracts does Bera Okuniewska have with Scavolini Pesaro? ^^ Considering It was her first experience overseas, I'd say I was pretty impressed. She only needs to improve her mobility.
    I hope She can play better next season. One thing I'm worried about is Pesaro's setter will probably be changed, so Bera will have a difficult time to get along with the setter.

maybe next setter will be better :roll: Ferretti is a good setter, but in my opinion she didn`t play well with Berenika :S

• maybe next setter will be better :roll: Ferretti is a good setter, but in my opinion she didn`t play well with Berenika :S

I agree. She used to play a lot better with Skorupa. I'm wondering Which setter will come to Pesaro.

• According to Volleyrussia, Avital Selinger will be head coach of Dinamo Krasnodar next season :what:

I hope It is a late April Fool's Day's Joke...or It sounds rather Interesting :thumbsup:

• Is there any news about Paulina Maj in Poland?

According to apasport, Chiappini will bring her to Azerrail. They already agreed about terms and she will sign one year contract with Azerrail

I read previous page that Pavan will stay in Villa, but according to apasport igtisadchi is interested in her transfer and they started negotiations.

• Is there any news about Paulina Maj in Poland?

According to apasport, Chiappini will bring her to Azerrail. They already agreed about terms and she will sign one year contract with Azerrail

I read previous page that Pavan will stay in Villa, but according to apasport igtisadchi is interested in her transfer and they started negotiations.

What? I heard that Paulina will play in Muszyna next season :)

• Now i have no doubts that Chiappini is really an obsessed guy.Since Azerrail has the one of best reciever libero of europe and now he is planning to change this position with an average reciever libero.Maj is a great digger ok but can't say the same thing for her reception which Azerrail needs a lot so what will happen to Korotenko?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Korotenko as recieving libero and Maj as digger libero could be a great duo imo but I don't know what he plans

This is a very good idea :D but i am not sure Chiappini is smart enough to think it :aww: I stil didn't get used to double libero system.I still imagine teams with only one libero although our NT use this system :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Proton´s Yana Scherban - top5 in both reception and attack in Russian SL last season - and setter Irina Uraleva will play in Dinamo Krasnodar next season.

• Krasnodars setter Evgenjia Startseva will sign for Dinamo Kazan to 2013.

DInamo Moscow´s libero Svetlana Kryuchkova potentially in Krasnodar. Just a rumor.

• Are you kidding? Korotenko is one of the best libero in Europę in your opinion? Her receving is so horrible... I think that she is one of the worst!!

• How many years-contracts does Bera Okuniewska have with Scavolini Pesaro? ^^ Considering It was her first experience overseas, I'd say I was pretty impressed. She only needs to improve her mobility.

2+1 :teach:

• Glinka broke Atom and Muszyna's hearts.

She's at 34 and still World's top player with incredible performance, im happ that she stays :rose: :rose: :rose: