The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Wow Vakifbank is really strong with that kind of players. I'm just sad that Gozde won't have a chance to play in the starting 6 in the Champions league, she is a great outside.. I'm sick of the tall and not capable to receive outside hitters.. However with Brakocevic on the team Glinka will have a huge break.. although i don't know if their passing will hold on. You know not Glinka nor Nikolic are good receivers.. just Gizem.. umm.. let's see.. Fenerbahce will have to hire world-class players too. maybe Logan will stay 2 season in 1 club for the first time in her life :wavy:

• According to Burcu Hakyemez, Glinka will play as OH and Brakocevic will play as OPP. I think Gözde will be the main OH and Glinka&Nikolic will be the other one.

• I don't like it that Fürst will have another season of sitting on bench all the time in league and just playing in CL. She is one of the best MB in the world, she should be main player somewhere :thumbdown:

I think Fürst will play quite often this season because Vakıfbank took Polen back. She'll be the OPP in league matches probably and Gözde&Güldeniz will play in starting six for sure so only one foreign OH will play and that will open the door for Fürst to play :) Also some says 2+1 wont be active next year but who knows

• Elena Zarubina (Plotnikova) ex. Uralochka and Russian NT OH has signed with Krasnodar. As I understand she'll play as libero.

• Ece Hocaoğlu and Ceren Kestirengöz are actually OH but they play as OPP in National Teams because lack of OPP :rolll:

No it is wrong, they always play as opp, but since polen was in Nilüfer Ece has to play as OH. :roll: And 2+1 rule won't change. Karabıyık told it million times :whistle:

• MB Elena Konstantinova will play in Zarechie Odintsovo

• I dont think Korotenko's reception is worst. I'm sorry for her because of the team she plays. In Azerrail there wasnt good receiver ( the same about NT) so she has to jump one side of the court to the other side :aww: In NT, sometimes she has to receive alone. But I think her digging skills is better.

I dont know about Maj cause I didnt watch games of Atom (except against Rabita).
    There was rumors that maybe Korotenko will take 1 year break for maternity.
    Anyüay İ üant to see her as main libero in Azerrail ^^

• Giuseppe Cuccarini won't be Modena's coach next year :pinch:

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Sounds interesting, I remember her as great receiver from NT. How long has she not played?

Wasn't she the opposite (with reception) of russian team at 2004 athens? But after this tournament i didn't see her in NT.She was the one of victims of Karpol in final match :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Wasn't she the opposite (with reception) of russian team at 2004 athens? But after this tournament i didn't see her in NT.She was the one of victims of Karpol in final match :rolll:

Yeah that was her position in NT. She attacked very seldom but was main reception player together with libero. I think she was an important player for RUS NT from 2002-2004 even though most people didn't even notice her because only Gamova and Sokolova scored ;)

• Yeah that was her position in NT. She attacked very seldom but was main reception player together with libero. I think she was an important player for RUS NT from 2002-2004 even though most people didn't even notice her because only Gamova and Sokolova scored ;)

If I remembered correctly, Plotnikova was among the best blockers and receivers during the 2004 Olympics.

• Is almost confirmed that Mari won't stay in Unilever next season.
    Probably she will play in Amil, but she also haves proposals from Volei Futuro.
    Sheilla, Juciely and Natália probably will continue in the team.

Jaqueline can go to Sesi and, if she leaves, Osasco wants Paula Pequeno to replace her.