The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• So what Dinamo Moscow will do for libero position? Hope they don't interest with Kuzyakina or Vekshina as russian talents coz both of them are disaster :down: Any chance for a foreign libero?

Maybe they will play with young libero Darya Chikrizova in case, Sveta leaves. But they will obviously get a new one too in that case, however, I doubt they will buy any star-libero.

• There is an interview after the final in which Gamova says that she won't play in other club. She said something like ,,why look other than gold'' don't know how the proverb goes...

• Leo Lo Bianco will play in Turkey two more season.Even though she has some offers from abroad and Turkey, her choice is Galatasaray.. Barbollini's arrival has an impact on that desicion..
    Source

Jelena Nikolic will play for Vakıfbank at least 1 season..It is expected that Glinka will stay like Fürst..
    Source

• According to azerisport Besiktash is interested in Nancy Metcalf. Their coach Adnan Kistak came to final rounds of play offs to watch some players.

• Leo Lo Bianco will play in Turkey two more season.Even though she has some offers from abroad and Turkey, her choice is Galatasaray.. Barbollini's arrival has an impact on that desicion..
    Source

Jelena Nikolic will play for Vakıfbank at least 1 season..It is expected that Glinka will stay like Fürst..
    Source

This is great news ! I am really looking forward to the system that Guidetti will built on the team

• Maybe they will play with young libero Darya Chikrizova in case, Sveta leaves. But they will obviously get a new one too in that case, however, I doubt they will buy any star-libero.

Ezhova will probably play in Moscow. Could Flier play in Krasnodar? Does she have a contract?

• Gamova in Fenerbace? Don't they already have Kim? Interesting to know Ognjenovic will be playing in Russian League. I hope she makes a big difference and make the russian volleyball federation interested on investing and developing an excellent setter. :)

• Zé Roberto said yesterday, in a TV program, that is very possible, 90% of chance, that he will be the coach of Amil Campinas.
    The team signed with libero Suellen (ex-São Caetano).

• She may play as OH, from rumors She may play in Brazil.

Polish media writes that in Fenerbahce will be Gamova and Asian Gamova.

Sounds like a powerful duo. Let's hope they get an OH with exceptional reception :)

• She may play as OH, from rumors She may play in Brazil.

Polish media writes that in Fenerbahce will be Gamova and Asian Gamova.

True or not (I don't believe it, think Gamova will stay with Kazan) but I don't think having Gamova + Kim will be a good thing.
    I'd prefer if Fener would pursue an OH instead of an OPP to balance their D with their O. Having Gamova is great but will put a big load on your D and I don't think Fener has a squad that can fill in those voids. If Logan is gone they should focus on acquiring another type like Kim, Sokolova...all around complete players who can play the OPP as well as OH positions and defend well enough. That was their key success this year. They can switch Kim to OPP this way and acquire a complete high level OH (that does a lot of things well and one thing great kind of like Sokolova, Kim). Defensively no one can fill the void of Logan (and her serves are the best) but as long as that OH can defend well enough it'll be an upgrade since Logan was VERY weak offensively. That difference would make Fener a stronger team next year. Of course I'm assuming Kim and Sokolova stay...if they don't Fener won't be able to recover from that and their chances of repeating would be slim.

• True or not (I don't believe it, think Gamova will stay with Kazan) but I don't think having Gamova + Kim will be a good thing.
    I'd prefer if Fener would pursue an OH instead of an OPP to balance their D with their O. Having Gamova is great but will put a big load on your D and I don't think Fener has a squad that can fill in those voids. If Logan is gone they should focus on acquiring another type like Kim, Sokolova...all around complete players who can play the OPP as well as OH positions and defend well enough. That was their key success this year. They can switch Kim to OPP this way and acquire a complete high level OH (that does a lot of things well and one thing great kind of like Sokolova, Kim). Defensively no one can fill the void of Logan (and her serves are the best) but as long as that OH can defend well enough it'll be an upgrade since Logan was VERY weak offensively. That difference would make Fener a stronger team next year. Of course I'm assuming Kim and Sokolova stay...if they don't Fener won't be able to recover from that and their chances of repeating would be slim.

You can't say Logan was weak offensively. She didn't get many points from kills but as in the USA NT, Naz usually set her high, not so good balls, and she wasn't hitting any combination plays.. just when there wasn't anyone else to attack. That's because Kim and Sokolova are better in attack so, as she was doing many things, defence, serving, receiving, the didn't need to get her tired with attacking.. she is great when she i set good balls.. watch the WGP final against Brazil, World Championship 2010 against Germany...