The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Someone post it in a Braziliam forum. But I don't know if it's true.

[align=-webkit-auto][size=medium]

Is it true? You will play in Brazil?

Manon flier I do not know :)

Yuri Palmieri Please..come we are waitiing for you,Unilever Team in Rio de Janeiro.If you came you will play With Fofão(Golden Medal in Beijing),Paula Pequeno(Golden Medal in Beijing),Natália(greatest revelation of Brazil in recent years)and other excellent players.Join us

Yuri Palmieri you received a proposal from the Unilever Team?

Yuri Palmieri ‎#Flier we are waiting for you

Cristiano Veiga please....Come we are waiting for you.

Manon flier Nothing is certain yet what the team is not certain to go :9

[/size][/align]

• It's not Manon's FB-page, but a Turkish Manon FB-fanpage :)

By the way, Manon protects her private life very well, she would never chat with fans like written above :teach:

• How do you know? Source? Or just rumors... :?: :?: :?:

No just rumors.... There's nothing official about Busto Arsizio. Tomorrow there's a conference of Yamamay and maybe then we could know something.. :roll:

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Marcello Abbondanza seems go to Rabita Baku

That's a very good transfer for Rabita !!!

It seems they have knowledge of volleyball :teach: While Azerrail --> Chiappini :lol: :lol:

• No just rumors.... There's nothing official about Busto Arsizio. Tomorrow there's a conference of Yamamay and maybe then we could know something.. :roll:

Yama next year will not have a lot of money, was said today in a conference...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Not really true..What was said is that Yamamay's sponsorship will be reduced, but they are negotiating with different firms to find a co-sponsor to have the right amount of money to compete both in Italian League and IECL.
    That doesn't mean Havelkova and someone else won't leave, but Busto should still have a team.
    Btw, Busto Arsizio never invested so much, but they built their team step by step with the right amount of resources.

• We will see...

BTW, maybe in Vakifbank one between Del Core or Tom

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Marcello Abbondanza seems go to Rabita Baku, that also is in contact with Glinka and Aury Cruz.

David Mazzanti from Bergamo might be the new coach for Cortese instead.

Source: http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=45165&l=0

I think this is a bit outdated..cause Panzetti already confirmed Mazzanti will stay as Foppa coach, and also says RAbita wants Glinka, but didnt she already confirmed in Vakifbank?

• I think this is a bit outdated..cause Panzetti already confirmed Mazzanti will stay as Foppa coach, and also says RAbita wants Glinka, but didnt she already confirmed in Vakifbank?

Hehe maybe, but the news is from today at least :D

• I think this is a bit outdated..cause Panzetti already confirmed Mazzanti will stay as Foppa coach, and also says RAbita wants Glinka, but didnt she already confirmed in Vakifbank?

she did :)

• We will see...

BTW, maybe in Vakifbank one between Del Core or Tom

I don't think it will happen :)

and yes Glinka already signed with Vakıfbank. It seems Italian site is trying to beat voleybolmagazin @best rumourmaker site category :lol:

• I want to see Tom in Vakifbank. I love that team and the girls Bahar, Gozde, Ozge... Guidetti admires her a lot and she is a very good friend with Brakocevic after China.. so maybe, who knows, but I don't think Logan will play another consecutive year in Turkey..