The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• What? :what: She is only 27 right now and She probably will play for the Olympics very soon? ?(

I'm very sad for her choice but I have already heard statements and rumours which tells Maja wanted to retire so I'm not surprised now.
    However, if this decision is true, I suppose that she will retire after Olympics tournament with Serbia.

• it is a real pity if Ognjenovic would end her career so soon..really sad! anyway it is a personal decision that I think it's better not to judge negatively..

• Omg, is it true, that Manon is going to play in Unilever next season??!?!

There is a possibility, but so far just a rumor. Unilever needs a foreigner player, cause of the ranking score of the teams. If we want to make a competitive team we need a foreigner Opp or OH...so....first there were rumors about Hooker, but she does not count zero for us, then come the rumor of Manon.

I hope it becomes true! ^^

• There is a possibility, but so far just a rumor. Unilever needs a foreigner player, cause of the ranking score of the teams. If we want to make a competitive team we need a foreigner Opp or OH...so....first there were rumors about Hooker, but she does not count zero for us, then come the rumor of Manon.

I hope it becomes true! ^^

Honestly, I understand u want to have Manon in Rio because she is a famous profile, but I think it would be a disaster to get her if your team really want to achive anything. Manon has not played in normal standard since 2009, and right now she is nothing but a average player IMO.

• Honestly, I understand u want to have Manon in Rio because she is a famous profile, but I think it would be a disaster to get her if your team really want to achive anything. Manon has not played in normal standard since 2009, and right now she is nothing but a average player IMO.

Have u seen how my team have played last season? hehehehe she would be VERY welcome!!! ;)

Also, she is incredible player, Im sure her playing with Bernardinho would be great! :)

Anyway, I think we should all wait, Im sure she is wanted by many teams..so, we never know...

But I would definetly want someone like her in my team! ^^

• Have u seen how my team have played last season? hehehehe she would be VERY welcome!!! ;)

I dont think so...the Brazil league is very tough ofc, and for Manon that had big problems in Japan, it would be suicide, but its just IMO. You had Sheila last year as OPP, and even if she wasnt herself, no one can expekt Manon to play better, but if she comes, I wish her good luck! ^^

• Honestly, I understand u want to have Manon in Rio because she is a famous profile, but I think it would be a disaster to get her if your team really want to achive anything. Manon has not played in normal standard since 2009, and right now she is nothing but a average player IMO.

I don't agree at all. Last year Manon played a great season in Pesaro in which, without the escape of Hooker, she could have very strong chanches to win CL and Italian League. She also showed improvements in her type of play, with a faster ball compared to previous years, and even a very good tuning with Ferretti. :)

• I don't agree at all. Last year Manon played a great season in Pesaro in which, without the escape of Hooker, she could have very strong chanches to win CL and Italian League. She also showed improvements in her type of play, with a faster ball compared to previous years, and even a very good tuning with Ferretti. :)

Agree with you, Mr. Brightside :win:

@ Anton

I agree with you, concerning Manon's performances in NT since 2009...2 external factors: 1. the opposite block is only focussed on her (there were no scoring OHs, until Sloetjes' appearance this season). 2. Dijkema is a very weak setter.

I'm sure Manon will play better in NT with a new, better, setter (Stoltenborg) and strong OHs (Buijs and Sloetjes) in near future :teach: :teach: :teach:

• Well-known players from Russian League that still is without contract for next season: (club last season)

Players in bold leaves, the other is still in doubt.

Irina Kuznetsova (Kazan)
    Angelina Grun (Moscow)
    Yaima Ortiz (Moscow)
    Eva Yaneva (Moscow)
    Irina Zaryuchko (Uralochka)
    Alexandra Pasynkova (Uralochka)
    Viktoria Chaplina (Uralochka)
    Ludmila Malofeeva (OMSK)
    Veronica Angeloni (Zarechie)
    Monica Ravetta (Zarechie)
    Antonella Del Core (Fakel)
    Olga Attivi (Severstal)
    Marisa Fernandez (Tyumen)
    Keao Burdine (Tyumen)
    Megumi Kurihara (Kazan)

Unconfirmed coaches (among others):

Nikolay Karpol (Uralochka)
    Sergei Ovechnikov (D.Moscow)
    Rishat Gilyazutdinov (D.Kazan)

• It looks true for Simona
    Carli Lloyd to Ecza ? Rumours are increasing about this move ! :white:

• Somehow I think transfer rumors get more absurd and ridiculous every year :roll: So I stopped believing anything that does not come from a reliable source (=clubs, agencies, players).

Maybe we should open 2 topics 8o
    1) transfers rumors 8)
    2) transfers really done :thumbsup: 8)

• Oh ok ! :what:
    Thanks !
    This site is so rich that I didn't see this thread :pinch:

• http://haber.gazetevatan.com/yeni-melek-nilay/450055/5/Spor

Here it's written that Fenerbahce Universal is interested with Nilay Ozek (Galatasaray),Yeliz Basa (Besiktas) and Manon Flier (Torray Arrows)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yeliz Basa (Besiktas) and Manon Flier (Torray Arrows)

I've heard that too :D but I have no idea about Nilay Özek. maybe if Duygu leaves from Fenerbahce.;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Mari gave an interview today for this website: http://olimpiadas.uol.com.br/n…para-o-volei-de-praia.htm

She said that it´s almost certain that she´s leaving Brazil for next season, and that she will play in one of these three countries: Russia, Turkey or Azerbaijan. In 20 days, there will be a confirmation. She also said she wants to play on the beach in a couple of years from now, but before that she wants to save more money specially for her family and her mom, who is paraplegic.
    They ask about last season, and all the negative critics she received for not playing well. She´s been in pain and said no one cares about that, they only want to "sell" the news.

• Asystel Novara and Villa Cortese in order to face the financial crisis have joined together into ONE TEAM 8| :what:
    So from now on it will be Asystel MC Carnaghi and, they say in the article, it will be a very strong team which will try to win Italian League and Champions League!

http://www.volleycortese.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=218:mc-carnaghi-villa-cortese-ed-asystel-volley-novara-mai-più-contro-una-fusione-per-un-futuro-vincente&Itemid=117