The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• She was, but I dont think she is anymore. She was on the bench for Kozuch in Novara 2 yrs. ago so I guess she can on the bench again to these players. Her last season in Japan was horrible and she showed absolutuly nothing that proved she is one of the best in the world there! Also, her game in EQT for OG now for a couple of weeks ago, was bad. The new dutch girl, Sloetjes, impressed me much more in that particular tournament.

thats why I think Rahimova can play in starting 6, after full recovery.

• Sassa already signed for Sesi in Brazil. It's about time the Dominican girls got out of the Puerto Rican League. De La Cruz made a great choice by going to Japan and I think Poland would be a good step for her.

Yes, the Sopot's managment did say that, but according to my source, he meant some Cuban players. But after that mr Zięba gave an interview and he said something about players that will play in the Olympics and Cuba hasn't qualified yet. Of course there is a very strong possibility that mr Zięba confused Cuba with Dominicana, I wouldn't be suprised at all :roll: He doesn't seem to know who plays where or who is who in volleyball.
    I won't forget what he said when Amaranta Fernendez left the team :down:

Oh, and btw. Sopot was VERY close to hire Glinka, and mr Zięba said that Glinka may play in Sopot next year and they hope she'll finish her career there.

• i hope glinka will stay in vakifbank tt. sokolova,osmokrovic,tai aguero older than her and they still wanna play voleyball. i think glinka can play at least two more years. everyone loves her in here and wanna see her next season in turkish leauge. she is amazing player and perfect as a person..

• I talked through PM with Latvian about Olga Attivi, and he said that he also received the information that she will take a break, not certain when though. But after that, couple of days ago received info that she will continue next season, but also that nothing is certain right now about what will happen. Just to make things clear in this case!

I really hope Olga decides to play next season because she is a so good player! For me, one of the best OH´s in Russian SL last season.

• http://blokaut.net/aktualnosc/1418

I got the confirmation, Milena Radecka and Debby Stam will play in Azerrail next season :thumbup:

So Chiappini transferred Hodge, Radecka, Stam and Wensink from Plusliga to Azerrail :lol: How easy can life be :lol:

Manon, Debby and Caroline together in one team :rose: :rose:

• So Chiappini transferred Hodge, Radecka, Stam and Wensink from Plusliga to Azerrail :lol: How easy can life be :lol:

Manon, Debby and Caroline together in one team :rose: :rose:

Yep, and don't forget he wanted Maj as well :lol: When she went to Muszyna, he decided he wants Magda Saad :rolll: That's one, big family, I guess.

• Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• I wonder who will be the first setter in Azerrail. I think that Radecka because Parhomenko is injured. :D

• I wonder who will be the first setter in Azerrail. I think that Radecka because Parhomenko is injured. :D

They didnt renew contract with Oksana yet :S

• Maybe Sara Anzanello stay in Azerrail Baku :tzz: Chiappini and Anzanello and Cardullo 3 italian in Azerrail :lol:

• thank you yogi...anyway I think that Bergamo now needs a strong OH...Blagojevic is really good but now the team needs a player that dpes 20 points every match...

• thank you yogi...anyway I think that Bergamo now needs a strong OH...Blagojevic is really good but now the team needs a player that dpes 20 points every match...

But I think if F.Piccini stays in Foppa and Ortolani joins to Bergamo again and it'll be good for italian club :D

• Next year possible European Cup participants are able to play with 3 foreigns with each other in league.(Fenerbahce,Eczacibasi,Vakifbank,Galatasaray,Ted Kolejliler) so Fürst,Lloyd,Gioli and Fener's 3rd foreign's places in league will be safe against good teams.Federation president and clubs will do a conference tomorrow and decision will come.No way left for president to save his job in next elections ;)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: