The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• so until now they have Soninha, Ramirez and Priscilla Daroit as hitters?? how about Mari??

Ramirez is not official yet, but seems the way is going...

Mari was never an option for Zé looks like..he said in an interview they both never talked about that. Mari most likely going to Europe, she has offers from Turkey, Azerbaijan, Italy and Russia

• Kim is leaving Fenerbache for sure, but where is she going? Somebody said Brazil but she cant receive the same money at all there, so its not so realistic for me at least. Its almost full rosters in Russia among the biggest clubs, so I cant see her there either. Azeri or going home to Korea is other options. Eczacibasi Vitra needs a OH, can give her money and have room for a foreigner, and she already lives in Istanbul. What do u think guys about the possibilies of Kim in Vitra?

StarNight also said Galatasaray will buy a OH or OPP (depends on position for Neriman), is it possible with Kim? It would be funny to see such a dream team!

• Kim is leaving Fenerbache for sure, but where is she going? Somebody said Brazil but she cant receive the same money at all there, so its not so realistic for me at least. Its almost full rosters in Russia among the biggest clubs, so I cant see her there either. Azeri or going home to Korea is other options. Eczacibasi Vitra needs a OH, can give her money and have room for a foreigner, and she already lives in Istanbul. What do u think guys about the possibilies of Kim in Vitra?

StarNight also said Galatasaray will buy a OH or OPP (depends on position for Neriman), is it possible with Kim? It would be funny to see such a dream team!

i think Russia could be good option to improve her game, but i have no idea what she will do, EcV insted of sokolova can be good to also Gs but they take Gioli

• i think Russia could be good option to improve her game, but i have no idea what she will do, EcV insted of sokolova can be good to also Gs but they take Gioli

The problem is that the clubs in Russia that can afford much money has almost full rosters now, so its not realistic she goes there. The only club with much money that has no foreginer yet is Novyi Urengoy - where Gioli and Del Core was last season - they have very much money in the club, but invest first of all in their male team (Gazprom). I would be surprised if they signed Kim.

• Walter Scavolini, famous and historical sponsor of Pesaro, left the partnership with the team. Likely the team will be resized but the iscription to the championship is still guaranteed.

• The problem is that the clubs in Russia that can afford much money has almost full rosters now, so its not realistic she goes there. The only club with much money that has no foreginer yet is Novyi Urengoy - where Gioli and Del Core was last season - they have very much money in the club, but invest first of all in their male team (Gazprom). I would be surprised if they signed Kim.

i hope she will stay in any CL team and wont go back to Korea

• Margareta Kozuch and Maren Brinker are very close to Unedo Yamamay Busto Arsizio.
    They also want Valentina Arrighetti, but if she dosen't come, they want to sign with Ilaria Garzaro.

source: http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…&n=46021&l=0&a=804&s2=118

Wrong choice I guess. What they need is a steady receiver. Brinker is far from that. They should just get Sonja Newcombe instead for that position. And Kozuch, an overhyped player. She's not even in the top 10 opp in the world.

• Wrong choice I guess. What they need is a steady receiver. Brinker is far from that. They should just get Sonja Newcombe instead for that position. And Kozuch, an overhyped player. She's not even in the top 10 opp in the world.

I don't agree, I think they are good choices. Busto still has Leonardi and Marcon, two fantastic receivers, and Brinker also made good improvement in that element last year even though she still is not perfect. We discussed about Kozuch here earlier, I said many times she is a limited player, but I am sure with Lloyd as setter she can show a good performance. Actually last season when I saw how fast Lloyd played even with Havlickova I already thought she would be a good setter for Kozuch ;) I'm really happy for Kozuch and Brinker that they get the chance to play in such a great team and also with a great coach, it will help them a lot. And with Arrighetti or Garzaro instead of Dall'Ora, Busto won't have any weak link, in fact I think they can be quite successful in Champions League too.

• Margareta Kozuch and Maren Brinker are very close to Unedo Yamamay Busto Arsizio.
    They also want Valentina Arrighetti, but if she dosen't come, they want to sign with Ilaria Garzaro.

source: http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…&n=46021&l=0&a=804&s2=118

Aneta Havlickova moves to Azerbaijan, maybe.

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• I don't agree, I think they are good choices. Busto still has Leonardi and Marcon, two fantastic receivers, and Brinker also made good improvement in that element last year even though she still is not perfect. We discussed about Kozuch here earlier, I said many times she is a limited player, but I am sure with Lloyd as setter she can show a good performance. Actually last season when I saw how fast Lloyd played even with Havlickova I already thought she would be a good setter for Kozuch ;) I'm really happy for Kozuch and Brinker that they get the chance to play in such a great team and also with a great coach, it will help them a lot. And with Arrighetti or Garzaro instead of Dall'Ora, Busto won't have any weak link, in fact I think they can be quite successful in Champions League too.

the biggest problem isn't Kozuch,she can replace Havlickova.but Brinker!!!! :down: :down: she was absolutely terrible last season:not god as receiver and too many problem in attack,even she had a setter like Ferretti!!! :down:
    Busto should need of a OH that can complete Marcon,so with strong skills in attck and Maren hasn't got this qualities!!

• Maren has good potential and I think she improved a lot in Pesaro even if her performances there were not always great. Her problem is that she can't show her best performance consistently, but maybe she can develop that next season. She definitely is not near Havelkova's level, but still I think she won't be a disappointment :)

• Don't be too negative. Last season was Maren's first season abroad. Considering it, I still think it wasn't that bad. I hope She makes a great improvement in Busto If she really goes there. About Kozuch, I'm quite sure She will kinda rock with such a fantastic setter like Lloyd.

• Brinker's progress hasn't been as quick as some would like but I would say there was a definite improvement in the last year both at the club and NT level. However, I don't know if Marcon/Brinker will have enough firepower for Busto to make a run in the Champions League.

Kozuch is much more about her name than her actual performance. How quickly people forget how big of an impact Havlikova had on Busto's success! Doesn't anyone remember the Italian League Finals!!

• well firstly I don't agree that Leonardi is a fantastic reciever. Secondly I don't really think Brinker is better than Meijners. Is Meijners staying in Yamamay? Lloyd & Kozuch duo can work well though. Lloyd :rose: