The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Mari in Galatasaray?? Are you kidding...Gala already has Neriman and Calderon who CANNOT receive, they need a very good receiver if they want to be competitive.
    If Mari wants to live in Istanbul I guess the only options are Fenerbache and Besiktas, taking for granted that Eczacibasi signed with Sokolova(?)-Darnel-Usic.

Oops, I have no idea about the reception issue for Neriman and Caledron, but Mari does have problem with that.
    So I hope she could play as OPP for new season. Although everything is uncertain now.
    As a fan, I do hope to see her better performance and enjoy playing volley again since OH position seems too much for her .
    Wish the best for her. :drink:

• i hope so :thumbsup:

Mari's transfer to Galatasaray would be theoretically nice for the team but practically it might be disastrous for Galatasaray against teams that serve well. Since Eczacibasi was interested in Sokolova and Vakif transferred tons of foreigners, I guess it might be Fenerbahce despite their absence at Champions League next season. Maybe people close to Fenerbahce lobbies in this forum might have a comment on the transfer?

• Anzanello and Cardullo maybe 'll join the team... There's a lot of rumors about it... :whistle:

Anza already signed with Azerrail for this following season. She will stay in Baku :))

• Lehtonen is close to Modena. It seems like they gave up signing with Spasojevic.

source: http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…&n=46095&l=0&a=804&s2=118

Did Dora Horvath already sign? She is confirmed in volleyball.it.

I like Riikka but I preferred Anja ;(
    Horvath hasn't officially signed yet, but I think/hope she will soon!

• Mari's transfer to Galatasaray would be theoretically nice for the team but practically it might be disastrous for Galatasaray against teams that serve well. Since Eczacibasi was interested in Sokolova and Vakif transferred tons of foreigners, I guess it might be Fenerbahce despite their absence at Champions League next season. Maybe people close to Fenerbahce lobbies in this forum might have a comment on the transfer?

what can I say ? I don't think so because even Dinamo Krasnodar will play in Challenge Cup next year and they have Hooker and Havelkova. Well, Fenerbahce will play in CEV Cup and if Fenerbahce wants to receive good player, it might be true. Mari is always Mari no doubt but I didn't hear or know anything and in my opinion her first choice will be Fenerbahce.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• So Asystel Villa:

Mojica (P) - Malagurski (O);
    (C) - Veljkovic (C);
    C. Bosetti (S) - Piccinini (S)
    Cardullo (L)

And rumors about Okuniewska here from polish forums ;)

• How does Mojica level look?

• Here is her highlight reel. She's a good/average setter, IMO.

• Here is her highlight reel. She's a good/average setter, IMO.

I saw this video last week, I know that she's a good setter, but its not enough for playing in Italy. That was one match, if you watch Mojica's 10 matches, you will find more failures than hits. That's what I think. Thanks for your opinion anyway! :)

• What about Bechis? Will not she play in Asystel Villa next season?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I saw this video last week, I know that she's a good setter, but its not enough for playing in Italy. That was one match, if you watch Mojica's 10 matches, you will find more failures than hits. That's what I think. Thanks for your opinion anyway! :)

Agree, a highlight reel isn't going to show bad performance :) Which is why I said she's good/average. Unfortunately, we have to accept the reality that the economics of the Italian League have changed and "good enough for playing in Italy"is not the same as it once was.

• Imma Sirressi is staying or leaving Urbino?

• Imma Sirressi is staying or leaving Urbino?

Sykora is going to rplace her,so she'll leave,probably she goes to Chieri.

Villa is very close to Mojica and is interested in signing Piccinini and Cardullo..Malagurski and Velijkovic seem to stay and C.Bosetti may will be in the starting 6..