The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Didnt Krasnodar sign with Uraleva from Proton? They will have Startseva and Uraleva? Seems weird to me...

Yes, its right they signed Uraleva, so it seems a bit weird yes. But the only thing I know is that Startseva hasnt signed yet but Kosheleva. Maybe Kazan wants to try a foreigner instead (I hope so) and they have room for it, and Startseva go to another team than Krasnodar, but we will see what happens. She can still go to Kazan obviously.

• i agree she is already 5 years there and the quality of the league is not that strong, a waste of time if your goal is to imrove your skills

• i just cant understand russian clubs... last year osinshkina stayed in bench most of the time after being best blocker in 2010-2011 season!! if startseva stays in krasnodar uraleva will not have much chance of playing at all and will be really bad if that happens as i think sheis the right player to be backup setter in Russia NT

• Yes, its right they signed Uraleva, so it seems a bit weird yes. But the only thing I know is that Startseva hasnt signed yet but Kosheleva. Maybe Kazan wants to try a foreigner instead (I hope so) and they have room for it, and Startseva go to another team than Krasnodar, but we will see what happens. She can still go to Kazan obviously.

But Kazan already has Larson and Bown as foreigners, so they can't take a foreign setter unless they leave Bown or Larson or the foreign setter on bench in league...

• i agree she is already 5 years there and the quality of the league is not that strong, a waste of time if your goal is to imrove your skills

Well there she can play CL and play and compete against the best players in the world. I can add that Fang is a great coach and training in cannes with him is really demanding.

• But Kazan already has Larson and Bown as foreigners, so they can't take a foreign setter unless they leave Bown or Larson or the foreign setter on bench in league...

Yes, it would be like Omichka that has Yurieva, Zivkovic and Mammadova. Lets say they buy a foreign setter and play her in the league but keep Heather Bown only in CL since they already has Moroz, or Bown-Larson in the league and the setter only in CL like u already mentioned.

• Yes, it would be like Omichka that has Yurieva, Zivkovic and Mammadova. Lets say they buy a foreign setter and play her in the league but keep Heather Bown only in CL since they already has Moroz, or Bown-Larson in the league and the setter only in CL like u already mentioned.

Do you have any idea if Yurieva's husband is Russian? In this case she might have double citizenship and count as Russian player for Omichka maybe?

• Do you have any idea if Yurieva's husband is Russian? In this case she might have double citizenship and count as Russian player for Omichka maybe?

I dont know about that, its possible, but right now Im sure she has not Russian citizenship at least, only belarussian. Bojana Zivkovic will only play in european cups because of that I heard.

• Well there she can play CL and play and compete against the best players in the world. I can add that Fang is a great coach and training in cannes with him is really demanding.

speaking of fang i really cannot understand how his players can understand what he is saying :lol:

• Togut probably will not play in Crema

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I dont know about that, its possible, but right now Im sure she has not Russian citizenship at least, only belarussian. Bojana Zivkovic will only play in european cups because of that I heard.

Last year then there were livestreams from Omsk local commentators said that she's getting citizenships and next season will not be counted as a foreign player. I believe that problem will be solved.

• Last year then there were livestreams from Omsk local commentators said that she's getting citizenships and next season will not be counted as a foreign player. I believe that problem will be solved.

Thats very good news :)