The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Eda Erdem from Fenerbahche Universal to Galatasaray :|

It's fake news guess
    1)She has still contract with Fenerbahce
    2)She is a really fanatic Fenerbahce fan.I don't think she will leave Fener very easy ^^

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Sscucke wrote in facebook that she will play in Loko next season. ^^

• Rondon will not play in A1 as starting setter because every team has one

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Rondon will not play in A1 as starting setter because every team has one

Forlì hasn't.

• Italian newspapers reported Elisa Cella in Bielsko Biala.

HERE

• Maybe let's stay with this version, ok? I prefer that.

I'd prefer this version, too. But if Elisa is a good player I've got nothing against this tranfer. Asia just needs someone, who is going to finish her balls. :super:

• I'd prefer this version, too. But if Elisa is a good player I've got nothing against this tranfer. Asia just needs someone, who is going to finish her balls. :super:

Maybe. But as a fan of Bielsko I would like to see class player, not next average and unknown(like it was with Lichtman, for example).

• Maybe. But as a fan of Bielsko I would like to see class player, not next average and unknown(like it was with Lichtman, for example).

Yes, I know what you mean. Lichtman's transfer was...bad. Let's just wait what Świstak is gonna say.
    BTW Sieczka's coming to BB isn't confirmed yet, too. So maybe there would be a place for Cella and a german player in the team? But I think my fantasy is spinning a bit right now. :cheesy:

• Maybe Cella is anonymous, but she was part of Italian NT in 2004-2006, when Marco Bonitta was coach, she was part of team on ECH 2005 when Ialy lost gold with Poland ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yes, I know what you mean. Lichtman's transfer was...bad. Let's just wait what Świstak is gonna say.
    BTW Sieczka's coming to BB isn't confirmed yet, too. So maybe there would be a place for Cella and a german player in the team? But I think my fantasy is spinning a bit right now. :cheesy:

Well, it could be good option. We'll see. But I think that Sieczka is confirmed.

• Who are you looking for in Bielsko? If you are looking for a strong attacker that can make 15/20 points every match, Cella is the wrong person.