The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• And looks after all FAbiana still didnt sign with SESI!

they reniewed with Naty MArtins, so they already have 4 MB...maybe Fabiana will stay in Europe?

I'd like to see her in Unilever again. :whistle: :lol: Maybe Fofão and Logan can convince her.

they reniewed with Naty MArtins, so they already have 4 MB...maybe Fabiana will stay in Europe?

I'd like to see her in Unilever again. :whistle: :lol: Maybe Fofão and Logan can convince her.

Is that true?
    Because other day, someone from Sesi posted a team picture and Fabiana said "This picture is missing me"

• Is that true?
    Because other day, someone from Sesi posted a team picture and Fabiana said "This picture is missing me"

well, a friend of mine told me she still didnt sign with them and that they reniewed with Naty Martins, I believe in my friend and with that they already have 4 MB (Marina, Roberta, Bia and Naty Martins) so, I dont know If Fabiana would go for them, maybe she will after all. Im just not 100% sure about it.

• Vakıfbank is making very smart investment for future. They have almost the best players of 92-93-94 generation. I wonder whether they try to get Damla Çakıroğlu as well (Turkish Caterina Bosetti but due to unfortunate severe injury she missed whole season, if it doesn't happen she would compete for Olympic roster like Bosetti ;( ) After watchin recent performance of Brakoçeviç and Gözde, Saori&Gözde duo as OH and Glinka as Opp would be best case for Vakıfbank. :win:

Their other talented player Ceren Kestirengöz wad so impressive when she was playing as Opp in her junior years but now they are trying to convert her to OH which would be great if it works (born in 1993 and 193 cm height)

• Vakıfbank is making very smart investment for future. They have almost the best players of 92-93-94 generation. I wonder whether they try to get Damla Çakıroğlu as well (Turkish Caterina Bosetti but due to unfortunate severe injury she missed whole season, if it doesn't happen she would compete for Olympic roster like Bosetti ;( ) After watchin recent performance of Brakoçeviç and Gözde, Saori&Gözde duo as OH and Glinka as Opp would be best case for Vakıfbank. :win:

Their other talented player Ceren Kestirengöz wad so impressive when she was playing as Opp in her junior years but now they are trying to convert her to OH which would be great if it works (born in 1993 and 193 cm height)

yes, concerning for the future, VTT does the good thing and transfers important young talents ! I like this move by them very much !
    And about Damla, as far as I know shes been transferred to Eczacibasi, but they loaned her to Ted. So she will stay one more season in Ted Kolejler! This is a good step by them and this player is also really very promising for the club and national team!

• Logan Tom signed with Unilever! :) :super:

She signed few weeks ago, but she will only be officially anouced after the Olympic Games, due a request from US Team staff and sponsors.

Source?

• Logan Tom signed with Unilever! :) :super:

She signed few weeks ago, but she will only be officially anouced after the Olympic Games, due a request from US Team staff and sponsors.

;) ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I don't know much about Vanzurova. Some info?

• I don't know much about Vanzurova. Some info?

She's born in 1991 and not so tall, just a little over 1.80, but quite powerful. In most EL matches she was backup of Havlickova as Opp but she also played some matches as starter and once scored over 30 points. She missed F4 tournament because of an injury. I think she's a very talented player, but I'd prefer seeing her as OH, it's hard to be a good Opp with lack of height...

• She's born in 1991 and not so tall, just a little over 1.80, but quite powerful. In most EL matches she was backup of Havlickova as Opp but she also played some matches as starter and once scored over 30 points. She missed F4 tournament because of an injury. I think she's a very talented player, but I'd prefer seeing her as OH, it's hard to be a good Opp with lack of height...

Big thanks. :)
    If you know our A2, do you think that she is a player who can make the difference? Following your description, I assume no.

Always about A2, I've an international info. Matea Ikic is very close to IHF Volley Frosinone. source

• Big thanks. :)
    If you know our A2, do you think that she is a player who can make the difference? Following your description, I assume no.

Always about A2, I've an international info. Matea Ikic is very close to IHF Volley Frosinone. source

It's difficult to say if she can make a difference, but I think her level is good for A2. She is definitely better than many foreign players who were in A2 last season.

what does Fabiana think about Europe,European Clubs,European Cups and European Volleyball?

• well, a friend of mine told me she still didnt sign with them and that they reniewed with Naty Martins, I believe in my friend and with that they already have 4 MB (Marina, Roberta, Bia and Naty Martins) so, I dont know If Fabiana would go for them, maybe she will after all. Im just not 100% sure about it.

Is Bia the player who played once for Fenerbahçe? If so,what does she do anymore and what about her volleyball life?

• I dont think Bia ever played for Fenerbache, beause she is like 19-20 yrs. old and one of Brazils most promising young talents. Last year she was most on the bench in Sollys if I remember right.

• @Anton

I think he talks about someone else. Ana Beatriz Francisco das Chagas also known as "Bia" (OPP/BRA) playedfor Fenerbahce in 2006/07 season together with Nicole Davis (USA) and Marina Tumas (BLR)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I dont think Bia ever played for Fenerbache, beause she is like 19-20 yrs. old and one of Brazils most promising young talents. Last year she was most on the bench in Sollys if I remember right.

there was a Brazilian Bia who played for Fenerbahçe but she is likely to have ended her career now.She was really a good player.

• I think there are a significant number of Turkish young players who have potantial to play in Italian Clubs if theier clubs and Families let them play abroad and those players were braver.This would be good also for ther NT.