The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Oh yes... The truth! :rolll: :lol:

Haven't you something better to do than take my pictures from instagram? :thumbdown:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Oh yes... The truth! :rolll: :lol:

Haven't you something better to do than take my pictures from instagram? :thumbdown:

Sorry, you're right.

I run immediately to write tweets to Berg that, as always happens, will remain unanswered. Good evening princess. :)

• Always?!?!? :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Please write something else, you make me laugh AHAHAH

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• hey loca maybe you need to drink 2 ounces of muszyiankinha water :dance4: (whatever it's name is) to transform you from being a suellen to a lo bianco :dance4:

• You need a miracle to become a normal "man" (or better boy) and not be a clown anymore :wavy:

• You need a miracle to become a normal "man" (or better boy) and not be a clown anymore :wavy:

hey suellen is sexy don't you think so? ;)

• any other updates about the transfer market? so that we can move on from this :drink:

• Obviously, I'm here to talk about transfer news.

Riikka Lehtonen official in Icos Crema. OFFICIAL PRESS

• At least she say "yes" to Crema!

• Vakifbank has 5 foreigner player : Saori Kimura,Jelena Nikolic,Furst,Brakocevic,Glinka and in Turkish league has rule for foreigner player 2+1 ???
    And Glinka and Brakocevic is so great player in the same place and Who stay on bench?
    Maybe Nikolic stoped her carier for one year :D :gone:

• Vakifbank has 5 foreigner player : Saori Kimura,Jelena Nikolic,Furst,Brakocevic,Glinka and in Turkish league has rule for foreigner player 2+1 ???
    And Glinka and Brakocevic is so great player in the same place and Who stay on bench?

kimura, glinka plus furst on the bench again 8)

• They can also change the starting 6+1 every match to let some of them playing more

• Iceman :rolll:

Why did You write it? What did happen that You felt that You must write it?

Probably they are just young boys that have read 2 much of "The Love Game". They see Loca and they think "wow she have two powerful fanclubs with more followers than I can count too, she get in touch with the amazing Lin and I love girls with little bit extra so she´s like the perfect girl". Then they read in The Game and u know rule nr.1 who is "Being bad, bad boys sending bad, bad signs", and when Loca is so sad she cant sleep, they send her PM with "Oh dear Loca, your hair seems dry, do u want me 2 come and shower u with my special Anti Dandruff Schampo?" and when this hard guys shows feelings for her, she might start to feel something she cant deny. Might be 2 genial 2 be true, but these are clever guys, dont underrate them ;)

• If you don't know what has happened previously between me and loca in other forums, please don't interfere. :)
    Ah, yet the post you wrote above confirms that you are mature.

Martina Balboni will be the second setter of Bergamo. It's official now. PRESS

Not maybe, it is certain ;)

Vakıfbank's starting six for league will most probably be:

Naz-Glinka
    Gözde-Saori
    Bahar-Ergül
    Gizem

Brakoçeviç with her recent terrible shape doesn't deserve to be starter however I am sure that Guidetti will use her and Glinka in rotation depending on the opponent. Fürst probably will play only in CL again. :down:

• If you don't know what has happened previously between me and loca in other forums, please don't interfere. :)
    Ah, yet the post you wrote above confirms that you are mature.

Martina Balboni will be the second setter of Bergamo. It's official now. PRESS

Ah okay, the message I send wasnt the most mature ofc, but what I mean to say is that your behaviour against her was really stupid anyway...imagine yourself in that situation for ex, being portrayed as fat and ugly in a international forum, I still cant belive how stupid it is by u guys....I really think u should apologize and dont do it again, no matter how much u hate her, show some respect at least, u dont agree?

• Ah okay, the message I send wasnt the most mature ofc, but what I mean to say is that your behaviour against her was really wrong...imagine yourself in that situation for ex, being portrayed as fat and ugly in a international forum, I still cant belive how stupid it is by u guys....I really think u should apologize and dont do it again, no matter how much u hate her, show some respect.

Yea, okay. You're right. But I show respect to a person who brings compared in turn.
    She can't take offense if after she is the first who defines Havlickova a big cow.

I will also be a child in this case but I can't stand to see certain things written.

• Yea, okay. You're right. But I show respect to a person who brings compared in turn.
    She can't take offense if after she is the first who defines Havlickova a big cow.

I will also be a child in this case but I can't stand to see certain things written.

Yeah, u might be right about that....but this is for sure the wrong way too go anyway, because she´s still a human with feelings, and if somebody shows really bad behaviour, being aggressive and says stupid things I might wrote something sarcastic back and leave it there...because u know, I just feel sad for them, u dont need to kick on a person who already lies down.

• Federation accepted the 3 foreign rule about European cup participants in league so Fürst will play in most crucial matches ^^ (Eczacibasi,Fenerbahce,Galatasaray,TED Kolejliler,Iller Bankasi)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().