The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Well, Kim Glass will play in Korea; does somwone know the name of the team?

Hyundai has Jana Matiasovska and IBK Altos confirmed Rykhliuk.

Heungkuk? I heard Jerkov could come back to Italy...

GS Caltex? Matuszkova signed with Crema. They need new foreign player.

Korea Expressway? Maybe Nesovic will stay.

KGC? Montano left the team to play for Rabita Baku...

Another SB community player, Destinee Hooker, played there for GS Caltex... maybe she will play for the same team.

• Dragana Marinkovic probably left Eczacibasi VitrA

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Dragana Marinkovic probably left Eczacibasi VitrA

She should find a club where she can play as a starter, no matter if MB or OPP

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• OFFICIAL ! Yeon Koung Kim has resigned 2 year contract extensions to remain with the Fenerbahce.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• OFFICIAL ! Yeon Koung Kim has resigned 2 year contract extensions to remain with the Fenerbahce.

where's the link? i want to see

• Elisa Togut in Giaveno...it's official! She comes back in A1!! :rose:
    http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=47840&l=0

Finally a good news!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• This is good for Kim since she stays in a top quality league like turkey and also for mari and paula, who knows maybe km's enthusiasm might help mari get close to the level she once was before :super:

• :cup:
    :super:
    :woohoo:
    :dance6:
    :rose:

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Great news for Fenerbahce and fener fans :D Now it's time to give Sokolova to Eczacibasi :tzz: :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• starnight looks like my 10 year before champions league title will come true :lol:

• Vatan's author wrote that Sokolova's transfer to Eczacibasi will become true big possible,everything will be easier after Kim.

starnight looks like my 10 year before champions league title will come true :lol:

:teach: :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Thank you god!This story had broken our balls these two months.Let's see now other transfer news...

• Vatan's author wrote that Sokolova's transfer to Eczacibasi will become true big possible,everything will be easier after Kim.

:teach: :lol:

ok with sokolova it will not be 10 years....... but 20 years! :woohoo: