The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• A dear and beloved knowledge, the Hungarian MB Anita Filipovics, joins Volley Forlì/Bologna. :love:

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…eggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=105039

• Besiktas transfered 6 turkish players for next season
    -Natalia Hanikoglu (OH) from Galatasaray
    -Funda Bilgi (L) from Galatasaray
    -Yagmur Kocyigit (OH) from Fenerbahce Universal
    -Cagla Akin (S-Junior NT) from Vakıfbank TT
    Sinem Karamuk (MB) from Eregli Belediyesi
    - Tulin Altintas (MB) from Pursaklar Voleybol

They also renewed contracts of Cansu Aydinogullari (S-Former Junior NT) and Seyma Ercan (OH-Junior NT) and close to sign a contract with Ceyda Aktas (OH-Junior NT) from Vakıfbank TT

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Oh yeah...finallllllllly Funda is out from GSMP

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• A dear and beloved knowledge, the Hungarian MB Anita Filipovics, joins Volley Forlì/Bologna. :love:

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…eggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=105039

I think it is a good way to show all her skills that I really appreciate and maybe arrive next year in a bigger team...

• in my opinion,F.Devetag should be six start...

Agree. But also the stats of the last A2 where played both Devetag and Zambelli tell it.

DEVETAG = 246/491 50,1% in attack - 154 block (1,1 per set) by far the queen of the league
    ZAMBELLI = 210/438 47,9% in attack - 65 block (0.5 per set)

• Agree. But also the stats of the last A2 where played both Devetag and Zambelli tell it.

DEVETAG = 246/491 50,1% in attack - 154 block (1,1 per set) by far the queen of the league
    ZAMBELLI = 210/438 47,9% in attack - 65 block (0.5 per set)

Maybe she will I guess time will tell! :) I really liked Foppa signed with her....in 2011 I went with my sister to Italy, and we visit Modena training cause of Fernandinha, and Francesca was really friendly with us, she seems a very nice girl. :)

• Boom! Lauren Paolini close to an Azeri club. Source: HERE
    Crema may replace her with Elisa Manzano that was already confirmed in Pesaro but in the last days seems that Pesaro's president met all procurators of the athletes to communicate the lowering of the budget. So several of them couldn't agree with it and could leave the team.

• according to Championat.ru, Del Core will play for Odintsovo next season

• Pesaro is getting worse and worse....

Ferretti, Flier, Guiggi, Hooker ~~~> Ortolani ~~~> Signorile

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• The festival of banality. :aww:
    Necessarily, as long as there are money it's easy to build good teams. Of course now Pesaro can't longer allow top players.

• You have just discovered the hot water :lol:

• The festival of banality. :aww:
    Necessarily, as long as there are money it's easy to build good teams. Of course now Pesaro can't longer allow top players.

even if you do not have lots of money it is still possible to build a good team but hard to create a championship contender team :teach:

• Cuban girls somehow like Poland http://www.sport.pl/sport-troj…_wzmocnic_Atom_Trefl.html

Cabrera is training with Atom Trefl, Carcases should come to practice with the team (but she cant play until autumn 2013) and Silie (whos husband is Polish :white: ) also wants to come to Poland and maybe she would also play in Atom, if Matlak likes her and if she gets a permission :) wow that would be great, I cant imagine Carcases and Silie playing in Poland, Atom will be champion with no doubt and next year they need to bring also Santos :lol:

• setter

Hello I don't think so

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012