The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Yes, she was playing beach volley this season. She played with Maria Clara some of the SWATCH World Tour events. There is a while that I dont see her playing indoor,many years ago she used to be a good opp with a strong jump service. But i guess she was never brilliant, so I dont know how she would play know.

• Colombian middle blocker, Lorena Zuleta, signs with Icos Crema

source: volleyball.it

• Good transfer for Eczaci :win:

I hope Micelli can give her some chances in CL instead of Poljak to adapt to the team.She can also play against strong teams if Esra plays in field next to Sokolova or Luba it depends on Usic's performance but i think Micelli will prefer two tall OHs anyway it was neccessary for Eczaci since they don't have a 3rd MB.

League : Poljak (Petrovic) -Busra-Ceylan
    CL : Poljak-Petrovic-Busra

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Colombia's MB in Serie A1? Has She ever played in Europe?

Where will play Rivera, Cabral and de la Cruz?

• Argentine opposite, Aylin Pereyra, and Brazilian setter, Aline dos Santos, signed with Romanian team SCM U Craiova

Source: http://www.voleiromania.ro

• Ted Kolejlier transfered Ukraine NT opposite Olena Sych (1988-1.92)

Source : voleybolunsesi

Any info about Olena guys?

• SQL

Ted Kolejlier transfered Ukraine NT opposite Olena Sych (1988-1.92)

Source : voleybolunsesi

Any info about Olena guys?

I checked her stats from Olympic Qualifivation tournament and I must say, it is a bad transfer. It would be better for Ted to let Deniz play instead of her :lol: I hope Damla won't be a bench player because of that player!

• SQL

I checked her stats from Olympic Qualifivation tournament and I must say, it is a bad transfer. It would be better for Ted to let Deniz play instead of her :lol: I hope Damla won't be a bench player because of that player!

Damla's place in six is guarantee for sure because of foreign limit and they also transfered Spicer so no way Damla will play.I wonder if she is bad why Ivanovic didn't keep Josovic in team,she should be better than Josovic at least,btw Damla and Sych's positions are diffrent :rolll:

Against FBU,ECZ,GS,Iller

Nelly Spicer-Olena Sych
    Damla Cakiroglu-Foreign OH
    Aslihan Atikir-Gozde Dal
    Songul Dikmen

Other teams

Spicer - Sych <> Cemre
    Damla - Foreign OH <> Deniz
    Aslihan - Gozde
    Songul

Not bad roster but i expected better foreign transfer from TED after Spicer :down:

• I know their positions are different. :wavy: :lol:

Anyway, it is a bad transfer :down:

• Russian opposite, Aleksandra Korukovets, signed with Idea Volley 2002 Forlì Bologna.

source:http://www.legavolleyfemminile…eggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=105150

• American outside hitter, Sonja Newcombe, signed with German team Rote Raben Vilsbiburg

Source: http://www.nfinity.com/nfinity-blog/sonja-newcombe/

• Maja Burazer (CRO-OPP) in KSC Berlin.