The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Burcu Hakyemez Dal just wrote today : Galatasaray's new transfer in on way whom will solve their reception problem for some ESPECIALLY FOR CL.Probably Brenda Castillo is on Istanbul way :white:

She is great in defense :obey: :white:

• I read that there are rumors about an italian player in GS but reading the previous post maybe she will be Castillo

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Guys, something that I don"t understand is that I saw the CEV Champion's league match between Vakifbank Istanbul & Volero Zurich, and I was really surprised to see Nancy Carrillo in Volero's roster ! Thought she was loaned to Uralochka Ekaterinbourg ?!

• Where is Marisa Fernandez? Did she retire? :S

Haha, funny you mentioned her, look here:

http://chemik-police.info/wiad…a-testach-w-policach.html

Right now she's training with Chemik Police, the team from polish 1st league. She'll stay there till friday and after that the coach will decide if they sign a contract with her.
    Marisa played in the friendly match with 2nd league Piast Szczecin and she had good performance, but Wiktorowicz (the coach) didn't say nothing more.

• Why did you ask that question? Is there such a rumor that she will leave?

Kadir :lol: are you a paranoiac ? yes, she didn't play but I think Kazan needn't Larson to beat Schwerin. Gamova, Kosheleva and other Russian local players are enough but they lost 3-2. It was just a game.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Kadir :lol: are you a paranoiac ? yes, she didn't play but I think Kazan needn't Larson to beat Schwerin. Gamova, Kosheleva and other Russian local players are enough but they lost 3-2. It was just a game.

You better ask that question yourself :lol: Did you read something about Kazan's defeat in my post ? :lol: I tried to find out why he/she asked such a question . I thought Larson's absence against Schwerin might be the reason to ask if she will leave. I don't see any paranoia in my post :whistle: :lol:

• You better ask that question yourself :lol: Did you read something about Kazan's defeat in my post ? :lol: I tried to find out why he/she asked such a question . I thought Larson's absence against Schwerin might be the reason to ask if she will leave. I don't see any paranoia in my post :whistle: :lol:

Kazan's coach Gilyazutdinov didn't want to risk her. That's all. :thumbup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Sry, didn't mean to cause confusion :D
    I just didnt see her in that match, thats why I asked :D Don't know about anything else :)

@ Raven, thx!!

So I was right about my guess :lol:

@filedefener

I really didn't get what you wanted to mean with saying me paranoiac :lol: Anyway, you can think what you want :drink:

• As per the Chinese League thread, pappi said that Cuban NT players Palacios and Santos will be playing for Xinyuan, Henan.

• Foreign Players in Russian A2

Iliyana Petkova (BUL) (MB) = Riso Scotti Pavia (ITA) ---> Leningradka Saint Petersburg (RUS) (A2)
    Lyubka Debarlieva (BUL) (S) = Leningradka Saint Petersburg (RUS) (A2) ---> Leningradka Saint Petersburg (RUS) (A2)

Natalia Zakharchuk (UKR) (OPP) = Chemik Odessa (UKR) ---> Voronezh (RUS) (A2)
    Viktoriya Dyedkova (UKR) (OH) = Lokomotiv Bileceri (AZE) ---> Voronezh (RUS) (A2)

Halina Karshakevich (BLR) (MB) = Atlant-Barg (BLR) ---> Khara Morin Ulan-Ude (RUS) (A2)
    Keao Burdine (USA) (OH) = Tiumen Tiumgu (RUS) ---> Khara Morin Ulan-Ude (RUS) (A2)

Victoriya Hurava (BLR) (S) = Severstal Cherepovets (RUS) ---> Indesit Lipetsk (RUS) (A2)
    Oksana Miholap (KAZ) (S) = Zhetyssu Almaty (KAZ) ---> Indesit Lipetsk (RUS) (A2)

-Aleksandra Terzić (SRB) (OPP) = Jedinstvo Uzice (SRB) ---> Sakhalin Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (RUS) (A2)
    -Ivana Ostojić (SRB) (OH) = ---> Sakhalin Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (RUS) (A2)

• If my source is good, Rabita Baku will have one new player. Now, I can't say any details, but people wait for big transfer bomb :win:
    If it'll be true I think, that no body will stop Rabita for win Champions League :teach: