Chinese NT 2012

• Full roster of 21 is:

Setter:Wei Qiuyue,Mi Yang(both Tianjin Bridgestone),Wang Na(Zhejiang New Century)

Oppsite:Zhang Lei(Shanghai Dunlop/Guohua Life),Zeng Chunlei(Beijing BAIC), Chu Jinling(Dalian Jinzhou New District)

Middle:Yang Junjin,Liu Congcong(both Army Kemin Noodle),Ma Yunwen(Shanghai Dunlop/Guohua Life),Xu Yunli(Fujian XMB ),Xue Min(Beijing BAIC), Yan Ni(Dalian Jinzhou New Disrict)

OH:Wang Yimei(Dalian Jinzhou New District),Hui Ruoqi(Jiangsu ECE),Yang Jie(Shanghai Dunlop/Guohua Life),Fan LInlin(Army Kemen Noodle),Yin Na,Chen Liyi(both Tianjin Bridgeston)

Liebro:Zhang Xian(Dalian Jinzhou New District),Shan Danna(Zhejiang New Century),Wang Qian(Tianjin Bridgeston)

15 players will be assemble for training in Beijing except Wang Na,Xue Min,Yan Ni,Yin Na , Chen Liyi and Wang Qian

The roster changes little. It's a pity that Xue didn't be in the list of 15. The Coach Yu Juemin said that Xue's heart problem make him cautious. Then Liu Congcong is in first time.She is a very talented Middle both in attack and block.But Whether Liu stay or leave depends on the number of OH. In 2008 we have 3 OH and 4 Middle, We don't know how about this time. It must be a painful decision for the Coach.

Yang Jie,after a lost season as a oppsite in NT,performs very well in the league as a OH which she is familiar with, both in attack and defense. She has a height of 194 cm but she is the best in defense ranking of the league expet the liebros.So she is almost there London.Fan linlin with great force and jump,which doesn't have a bigger heart and good defence,is on the edge.She may fight for a ticket to London with her mate of Club,Liu congcong.

Chu Jinling is back the fouth time.Can she stay this time? I'd rather be optimistic about Zeng Chunlei who is a rare left-hand player, though she is not stable all the same.

Zhang Xian will be the only one if all goes well.

• 15 players for China NT 2012 convocation

Setter (2)

Wei Qiuyue 1988 182cm Tianjin Bridgestone
    Mi Yang 1989 180cm Tianjin Bridgestone

Opposite (3)

Zhang Lei 1985 182cm Shanghai Dunlop/Guohua Life
    Chu Jinling 1984 186cm Liaoning Dalian Jinzhou New District
    Zeng Chunlei 1989 187cm Beijing BAIC Motors

Outside Hitter (4)

Wang Yimei 1988 190cm Liaoning Dalian Jinzhou New District
    Hui Ruoqi 1991 192cm Jiangsu ECE
    Fan Linlin 1991 190cm Army Kemen Noodles
    Yang Jie 1994 194cm Shanghai Dunlop/Guohua Life

Middle Blocker (4)

Ma Yunwen 1986 190cm Shanghai Dunlop/Guohua Life
    Xu Yunli 1987 195cm Fujian Xiamen X.M.B.
    Yang Junjing 1989 190cm Army Kemen Noodles
    Liu Congcong 1990 188cm Army Kemen Noodles

Libero (2)

Zhang Xian 1985 168cm Liaoning Dalian Jinzhou New District
    Shan Danna 1991 168cm Zhejiang New Century

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Schedule of China NT 2012

Feburary 26 Pre-Convocation in Beijing, China (excl. 8 players in CNVL final four)
    March 8 First Stage of official Training in Beijing, China (all 15 players together)
    April, Intensive Close Training in Zhangzhou, Fujian, China
    April End, China NT vs Japan NT in Fujian, China (3 games)
    May Early, China NT vs Korea NT in Shaoxing, Zhejiang, China (3 games)
    May End, China NT vs Italy NT in Italy (3 games)
    June 8 to 24, World Grand Prix in Asia
    June 27 to July 1, Final Round of World Grand Prix, in Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
    July Early, Sprint Preparation 1 Stage, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
    July Middle, Sprint Preparation 2 Stage, Beijing, China
    July 22nd, Arrival at Olympic Village, in London, United Kingdom
    July 27 to August 12, Olympic Games, in London, United Kingdom
    September 10 to 16, AVC Cup, Almaty,Kazakhstan

to be me...

Edited 2 times, last by pappi ().

• The roster changes little. It's a pity that Xue didn't be in the list of 15. The Coach Yu Juemin said that Xue's heart problem make him cautious.

Ming Xue? Where is She? Is she still recovering her heart disease? ?(

Emil, can't you read :aww: :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• A surgery was performed successfully today, while Yimei needs at least 6 weeks to recover.

• Yimei Wang was injured. Her right ankle and ligament will receive a surgery.
    There's possibility that she miss the Olympic.

Source in Chinese: http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2012-05-03/08316046834.shtml

Noooo... I like to watch Chinese NT mostly because of her. She can't miss the Olympic!

• Noooo... I like to watch Chinese NT mostly because of her. She can't miss the Olympic!

she's also a key player for a China...I hope for them she'll recover soon and well! it would be harder without her..

• I guess they did to acelerate the healing process...since there is so little time till Olympic Games? Just a theory.

Usually it doesn't make a difference, that's why ankle injuries aren't operated very often nowadays. 6 weeks recovery for torn ligaments is normal also without surgery, so I don't really understand it...anyway I hope she'll recover well!

• sometimes, love is to let it go...
    Zhou Suhong is divorced because of "deep love" from her husband Tang Miao, who used to be an opposite of China NT and has been suffering a Paralysis for 5 years.
    on May 22nd, Tang Miao released the divorce news on his personal weibo (Chinese Twitter) and Zhou Suhong confirmed it with the media.
    Tang hopes Zhou would run for a better life.
    They are now still good bro and sis. Zhou Suhong insists taking care of Tang everyday.

to be me...

Zhou Suhong is divorced because of "deep love" from her husband Tang Miao, who used to be an opposite of China NT and has been suffering a Paralysis for 5 years.
    on May 22nd, Tang Miao released the divorce news on his personal weibo (Chinese Twitter) and Zhou Suhong confirmed it with the media.
    They are now still good bro and sis. Zhou Suhong insists taking care of Tang everyday.

this is video http://v.ku6.com/show/UFpBzcvaI3-l7We2lv2q-Q...html

Can you visit this website?

• Usually it doesn't make a difference, that's why ankle injuries aren't operated very often nowadays. 6 weeks recovery for torn ligaments is normal also without surgery, so I don't really understand it...anyway I hope she'll recover well!

thanks for you concern! She is in good recovery now. We believe she can stand on the stage of Olympic Games.

Zhou is always admirable