The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• At the beginning of the year Generali Unterhaching signed Matevz Kamnik (Slovenian NT, MB, 25-year-old, ACH Volley Ljubljana). He is the fourth MB in the roster of Paduretu and he already made his debut in the CEV Cup, the German Cup and the league. It was important for him to play in the Cup semifinal against Dueren (won 3-0) as only the players in the team sheet then can appear in Halle for the final, which this year will oppose Haching and Moerser SC. As far as I know, only Robert Hupka was absent against Latina during the week, Paduretu has no problems with the roster, especially in MB position, so I am curious what triggered the transfer in the middle of the season. Raymaekers was the one to sit on the bench recently. Moreover, Kamnik had a shoulder injury which prevented him from playing for ACH in the first half of the season. Thanks to that he could be registered for the CEV Cup games, but based on the score from Wednesday it seems it will not be a long run for Unterhaching.

The Bratoev brothers will leave Levski Sofia soon and are rumoured to head for Russia. Valentin Bratoev (the OH) is linked to Yaroslavich Yaroslavl due to the injury of Anton Kulikovskiy, whereas Georgi (the setter) is said to sign with the second-division team Enissey Krasnoyarsk.

Well, thanks for the infor, Yavord. I never know Haching just signed another MB recently. Is it the first time they took the action of introducing MB after Theodore Brunner was checked out having a heart disease? It's a big shame they lost to ACH Volley in CEV CL league round, while they were given almost all the external advantages(home ground advantage,and they just need a win to their opponent in whatever sets. But they didn't, which directly kicked them off the playoffs 12 :aww: ). Probably the German Cup final is their only chance to get a "Meister" in this season, cause Berlin Recycling is going through a better and better state and hopefully to defend their Bundesliga championship.

BTW, do you(or any others) know anything about male volleyball players' salary in one season? I'm very curious about this but never saw a contract of volleyball players revealed with details like this. I saw some people talking about this thing among women players, and they said it's in a range of €500,000 to €1,000,000 for the stars? But I'm not sure if this suits men's situation.

• Well, thanks for the infor, Yavord. I never know Haching just signed another MB recently. Is it the first time they took the action of introducing MB after Theodore Brunner was checked out having a heart disease? It's a big shame they lost to ACH Volley in CEV CL league round, while they were given almost all the external advantages(home ground advantage,and they just need a win to their opponent in whatever sets. But they didn't, which directly kicked them off the playoffs 12 :aww: ). Probably the German Cup final is their only chance to get a "Meister" in this season, cause Berlin Recycling is going through a better and better state and hopefully to defend their Bundesliga championship.

BTW, do you(or any others) know anything about male volleyball players' salary in one season? I'm very curious about this but never saw a contract of volleyball players revealed with details like this. I saw some people talking about this thing among women players, and they said it's in a range of €500,000 to €1,000,000 for the stars? But I'm not sure if this suits men's situation.

Nope, it's not the first time they have been looking for a middle-blocker this season. The duo in the middle was supposed to be Brunner - Shumov when they got the news about his health. So they were quickly trying to find a resolution days before the start of the season. As you can guess, there weren't many uncontracted middles back then, but they were lucky to agree terms with Raymaekers. Now the signing of Kamnik seems a bit strange to me, just no apparent reason. The only explanation I could give myself was linked to some problems with Raymaekers - either physical or they were unhappy with what he showed so far (which I doubt could be the case).

About salaries, well, no one can give you accurate information as it is extremely difficult to know that unless you have an internal source. Stars, however, could indeed earn up to a million euro per season. The amount surely varies among leagues and teams.

• Nope, it's not the first time they have been looking for a middle-blocker this season. The duo in the middle was supposed to be Brunner - Shumov when they got the news about his health. So they were quickly trying to find a resolution days before the start of the season. As you can guess, there weren't many uncontracted middles back then, but they were lucky to agree terms with Raymaekers. Now the signing of Kamnik seems a bit strange to me, just no apparent reason. The only explanation I could give myself was linked to some problems with Raymaekers - either physical or they were unhappy with what he showed so far (which I doubt could be the case).

About salaries, well, no one can give you accurate information as it is extremely difficult to know that unless you have an internal source. Stars, however, could indeed earn up to a million euro per season. The amount surely varies among leagues and teams.

Thanks, I thought Raymaekers had been always in the team...... :roll:
    So, maybe we can say that one million euro or a bit more than that is the most a volleyball player can earn in a season. I got a general impression on that, thanks again! :drink:

• Vadim Khamuttskikh left Belogorie to join Yaroslavich Yaroslavl. He didn't gain much play time, so Shipulin let him go. Now that Kampa is also away, probably Vadim Ozhiganov from the second team (Belogorie-2) might practice with the seniors as a back-up of Sergey Makarov.

True, Valentin Bratoev's move to Yaroslavich has been canceled because the Russians signed Marko Bojic (Montenegro).

• Vadim Khamuttskikh left Belogorie to join Yaroslavich Yaroslavl. He didn't gain much play time, so Shipulin let him go. Now that Kampa is also away, probably Vadim Ozhiganov from the second team (Belogorie-2) might practice with the seniors as a back-up of Sergey Makarov.

True, Valentin Bratoev's move to Yaroslavich has been canceled because the Russians signed Marko Bojic (Montenegro).

Kobzar joined Belgorod as second setter :)

• Experienced setter Denis Garkushenko signed contract with Iskra Odintsovo.

V.Bratoev didnt joined Yaroslavich because he injured his arm in some fight in disco :rolll: . Yaroslavich was looking for 2 OH's as Kulikovsky is injured and Yudin constantly having slight injuries.

• Kobzar joined Belgorod as second setter :)

Yes, they released the info later today on the club website, so I didn't know by the time I posted first. Still, Ozhiganov was the back-up setter in Krasnodar over the weekend. Good news about Kobzar! Finally he will be playing at senior level again after what happened to him in the summer. He is one of the most skillful young Russian setters, so I am glad to hear about that move!

• Experienced setter Denis Garkushenko signed contract with Iskra Odintsovo.

V.Bratoev didnt joined Yaroslavich because he injured his arm in some fight in disco :rolll: . Yaroslavich was looking for 2 OH's as Kulikovsky is injured and Yudin constantly having slight injuries.

Bulgarian disco's are full with strange type of humans. Valentin should take some wrestling lessons or sambo or brazilian jiu jitsu, they are adapted to fight the orcs here :D

• Promising setter Igor Kobzar joined Metalloinvest Belgorod

Vadim Khamuttskikh left Belogorie to join Yaroslavich Yaroslavl. He didn't gain much play time, so Shipulin let him go. Now that Kampa is also away, probably Vadim Ozhiganov from the second team (Belogorie-2) might practice with the seniors as a back-up of Sergey Makarov.

Yes, they released the info later today on the club website, so I didn't know by the time I posted first. Still, Ozhiganov was the back-up setter in Krasnodar over the weekend. Good news about Kobzar! Finally he will be playing at senior level again after what happened to him in the summer. He is one of the most skillful young Russian setters, so I am glad to hear about that move!

I posted info 2 mins before u :D :rolll: :drink: