The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• No. They will play in CEV Cup.

I thought that this year Dinamo is going to ChL... Really? Another year in CEV Cup?

:lol:
    That thing about 'staying in Belchatow till the end of his career' I would rather refer to Wlazly :rolll: Look, if he leaves, that would be a crashing shock for me :what:

Vasilena, I think that would be a crashing shock not only for you but for the whole volley world :rolll:

I can't imagine how sad it must be for you, polish fans, to lose a player like Kurek!

It's not that bad. I am guided by what is good for him. No more crying. Bartek, show them in this Russia what you can :box:

• Honestly? I will do :obey: :obey: if Skra finds a player, who's on the same level as Bartosz.

Haha, I didn't mean that they can easily find a player on the same level as Kurek. My point is actually that they could manage even without such type of player on this position - I mean a superstar. Skra already has great Mbs, opposites and OH like Winiarski, but that will be of less importance if they don't get setter who is at least on the level of the others. If they find the 'right' setter for them, than the second OH could be "just'' some good stable player (and there are a lot of them on that position), who could do very useful work for the team even if he's not a superstar. I prefer them to give the big money for some great setter instead for an OH from the rank of Kurek - it would be useless. We all saw what happened with JW this season - the biggest disappointment in +Liga, and why? Because their setters were tragedy, not on the level of the team and this JW just didn't work out, unfortunately. If Skra give the big money for some ultra glamourous OH instead for top quality setter, than they are probably next JW. Of course it would be great if they buy both the ultra glamourous OH and top quality setter but let's be realistic - we know that this won't happen ;)

Vasilena, I think that would be a crashing shock not only for you but for the whole volley world :rolll:

Series of infarcts :rolll:
    Damn, I'm not kidding - I can't even imagine such hypothesis :lol:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• :lol:
    That thing about 'staying in Belchatow till the end of his career' I would rather refer to Wlazly :rolll: Look, if he leaves, that would be a crashing shock for me :what:

:D Yep, you're right. But I meant that he was very close to follow Mariusz's steps ;)

• Honestly? I will do :obey: :obey: if Skra finds a player, who's on the same level as Bartosz.

Take Ananiev from Olsztyn if he is in good physical shape. He has height in attack, powerful and stable serve, receives relatively well, defends well, has great pipe and he is young

• :lol:

Few days ago I said that there are only good news for Skra recently, and now everything changed on 180 degree - No Grbic, leaving Kurek :white:
    Anyway, I still think that they can easily find some stable OH, but the main problem remains - they still have no setter and which is worse there aren't many promising perspectives at least for now :S

They will contract Giba then :D

• They will contract Giba then :D

Oh, yeah, you're right! Giba is the next one - they will contract him as they already contracted Grbic and De Cecco - only on words :D With the same effect they could contratc some alien Martian and actually I'm sure that they will! :whistle: , cause after the upcoming "successful" transfer of Giba there will be no one else left on Earth to contract, so Piechocki will turn his look to neighboring Mars 8o

Vlado Nikolov said today in front of site gong.bg that it's still not clear, but there is a slight chance to stay in Copra

Wild Wild West!

• Jozef Wojciechowski, one of the richest Man in Poland, will be new Sponsor of.. Politechnika Warszawa and will change name to J.W Construction Warszawa.

He wants to create in new season Team as Belchatow or Resovia.

He has said that He wants to win Polish Gold and money don't matter here so maybe Giba..

He was Sponsor of football Club Polonia Warszawa.

• :white:
    where do You find this info? ?(

• :white:
    where do You find this info? ?(

was here:

<h3 class="r">J.W. Costruction pomoże zbudować siatkarską potęgę w stolicy ...</h3>
    <cite>aktualnosci.siatka.org/.../2012-05-06-j-w-costruction-pomoze-zbudo...</cite>2 godz. temu - Wojciechowski zmieni tylko dyscyplinę i z murawy przeniesie się pod siatkę. ... Warto dodać, że należąca do Wojciechowskiego firma J.W. Construction była już ...

but now isn't 8|

• Osmany Juantorena is trying to stay in Trentino. It looks like he doesn't want to go to Kazan.
    I have no words for him. Strange :down: Never seen anything like that before

WTH?! :what: :what:
    Do you know more details around this? Is the source hopeful, cause that sounds ubelievable...illogical :aww:

Wild Wild West!

• No,no,no - that's sounds too illogical even for him...or maybe not? :read:
    Tctc, that Osmany is ubelieveable - he first acts and then thinks :aww: Dude, it should be the opposite :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Here http://www.volleyball-movies.n…ansfers-season-201213-417 I see Vissoto will go to Ural from Cuneo... is this true or false site? or just rumours?

I saw this news couple of days ago in Bulgarian media - there was written that the original source of the news is local Russian media, so I suppose that it's not just a rumour. According to that article Vissotto is being expected to sign the contract and we will see the outcome of this transfer very soon.

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().