The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Just read it as well. Only as a Champions League joker?

yes. Turkey has a limit of 2+1 (2-on the court, 1- on the bench) player per team.

so now Fenerbahce has Marshall, Milijkovic, Cernic and Mastrangelo??

yes.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Ehh, Skra can't allow us to forget about them - today's news - they talk with Ricardo.
    http://www.lodz.sport.pl/sport…ywajacych_na_swiecie.html
    :rolll:

Second option for them is setter of Dutch NT, Nimir Abdelaziz. How they can want him if he has club, already?

I bet these conversation with players will end like with De Cecco, Dante, Murilo, Simon, Leal, etc., etc..

Alright, I can't bear anymore, I'm about to quit supporting them.

• This is just insane! :what: Doesn't Piechocki see that Ricardo is not even a shadow of himself? :aww: Grand applause! And Abdelaziz? Yeah, I agree, he's very interesting young setter and it would be just awesome... if he only would be without club! :aww: Besides, I just can't believe, I can't understand it that Skra wants to have young and talented setter from Netherlands when they can have young and talented POLISH setter. Take this Drzyzga, Piechocki. For God's sake! :mad: Didn't they say once that they want to help young talents to develop? What Kłos and Zatorski are doing there? C'mon... Stupid, just stupid, unthinking and completely brainless. And he wants fans of Skra to calm down? Eat these words, Konrad! :read: And better stop "invent" new fantastic setters.

• 22-year-old OPP Łukasz Szarek is coming back from Greece to Poland. He signed with Indykpol AZS Olsztyn.

Also MB Wojciech Sobala (AZS Częstochowa) and Norwegian setter Jonas Kvalen joined AZS. There are rumours about libero Michał Żurek (Fart Kielce) too.

• Dejan Vincic in Skra.
    http://www.skra.pl/aktualnosci…n-vinci%C4%87-w-pge-skrze

I love you, Skra :lol:

:lol: :lol: :obey: :obey: :obey: Konrad Piechocki, I'm saying it oficially: I DON'T LIKE YOU IRREVOCABLY! Now the only thing left for us is to pray and believe that Vincic will bring it on and play on a level Piechocki apparently expects. On the one hand, it's good that this circus has finally ended, on the other hand I don't see it in bright colors, at least not if it comes to performance of Skra in ChL. I hope I'm wrong... We'll see. All the best for Piechocki and Nawrocki, two geniuses of this world :wavy:

• It seems they don't have a money. Or Skra isn't longer the best place for players, 'cause they leave more than come. Or maybe in club are working some kind of morons, which can't find good setter.
    Finally they are in troubles, 'cause it was always like the other teams in Poland had tough challenge to build a team which could dethrone Skra. Skra was just waiting for their moves. Now is different and I'm happy. I won't have to see happy Piechocki's face ANYMORE.

• It seems they don't have a money.

No doubt they have money. For sure they have enough to bring Fabian, at least. But if they prefer young and talented setter from abroad than young and talented setter from Poland so...:tzz: Morons!

Or Skra isn't longer the best place for players, 'cause they leave more than come.

Something's up. El Capitano wanted DESPERATELY to leave Skra.

• Gosh! Now I have to pretend to be happy or what?! :aww:
    I mean it's not only about this transfer...their whole politic on the transfer market is wierd :what: Sorry, I'm totally not satisified with Skra's managment decisions recently - such a passive attitude, only big words from time to time and in the end one big 0 :down: Do they have any ambition to be a top team or it was what it was?
    Anyway, I hope Vincic will show his best and will fit in the team, but I don't consider him as the best option for Skra :(

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Just wait for another bomb, Vasilena 'cause Skra wants young and talented MB too :cheesy: Few more days and we will be inundated with tons of new names.

• Just wait for another bomb, Vasilena 'cause Skra wants young and talented MB too :cheesy: Few more days and we will be inundated with tons of new names.

Mamma mia, bella! Now I expect some Karol Klos №2 :cheesy:
    I'm saying this with sorrow but I'm glad that Kurek left, a player like him deserves to play in a more ambitious and better oriented team, this Skra obviously is not the same Skra anymore...unfortunately :(

Wild Wild West!

• Hey, are you ironizing about Karol Kłos? He's not that bad :D

Me? Ironizing about Klos? :huh: Naahh, never! :D
    And where does Captain Planet want to go? Are there still any free spots for MBs in JW? ?(

Wild Wild West!

• And where does Captain Planet want to go? Are there still any free spots for MBs in JW? ?(

Captain Planet signed with ZAKsa ;) Now they have him, Wiśniewski, Czarnowski and Gladyr and I wonder who will be out.
    Talking about JW they want Czarnowski 'cause it seems that Gawryszewski is leaving. They need polish MB 'cause with Tisher, Martino and Holmes it will be three foreingers on the court. I'm afraid this is going to be another not that great year for Bontje then...

• Captain Planet signed with ZAKsa ;) Now they have him, Wiśniewski, Czarnowski and Gladyr and I wonder who will be out.
    Talking about JW they want Czarnowski 'cause it seems that Gawryszewski is leaving. They need polish MB 'cause with Tisher, Martino and Holmes it will be three foreingers on the court. I'm afraid this is going to be another not that great year for Bontje then...

Oh, now as you said it I remembered! Well, in this case, Him and Wisniewski will be the main duo IMO, good that Czarnowski has another option, too. Shh, Bontje is a masochist :white:
    As for:

with Tisher, Martino and Holmes it will be three foreingers on the court

- you mean two foreigners and one alien, right? :whistle:

Wild Wild West!

• good that Czarnowski has another option, too. Shh, Bontje is a masochist :white:

I hope Czarnowski will come back to JW :roll: without problems with health, God please...

Bontje signed two-year contract with JW I think... But there is always a hope for him. If an alien would play bad, Gierczyński would play instead and then Bontje would enter the court.

As for:

- you mean two foreigners and one alien, right? :whistle:

:rolll: :rolll:
    La perfetta categorizzazione :thumbsup: