Foreigner Limit

• Why are you so much offended by comment of Mathias :what: It is really clear that he is talking about general situation of Suhl, it doesn't matter if they have 7 German players for only one season :aww: It is also not a topic about which player must be counted as foreigner or domestic :whistle: And having too much foreigners is not that much bad as soon as they show good performance it is ok.

By the way I wonder the rule in Serie A? would somebody give some detail?

Nobody is offended. I think it was a normal discussion between me and Mathias and nothing else. 8) I have added enough of these ;) and these :) to make that clear.

• Like I wrote. Always lies.

He isn't Satan, he is Santa Claus, he just made a typing error in nickname ;)

By the way I wonder the rule in Serie A? would somebody give some detail?

In general, a team must have 3 Italian players in the 7 field players (including libero). If one of the foreigners is under 22, also one Italian must be under 22. But there is one exception to that, if a team decides to always play with 4 Italians in the 7 players, they can use an under 22 foreigner without having an under 22 Italian. For example Urbino can use Van Hecke only when they play with 4 Italians (Garzaro, Crisanti, Tirozzi, Sirressi).

• He isn't Satan, he is Santa Claus, he just made a typing error in nickname ;)

In general, a team must have 3 Italian players in the 7 field players (including libero). If one of the foreigners is under 22, also one Italian must be under 22. But there is one exception to that, if a team decides to always play with 4 Italians in the 7 players, they can use an under 22 foreigner without having an under 22 Italian. For example Urbino can use Van Hecke only when they play with 4 Italians (Garzaro, Crisanti, Tirozzi, Sirressi).

It is really complicated :what: Thanks for reply!

• Nobody is offended. I think it was a normal discussion between me and Mathias and nothing else. 8) I have added enough of these ;) and these :) to make that clear.

If you don't want anyone to join your discussion, use personal messages 8)