The Beginning of Inside Volley!

• Hello Users!
    As you see, Justyna and me opened a new forum.
    About men's and women's volleyball :D
    The works on the board arent totally finished yet, so dont wonder about the header for example :wink2: It will be changed soon :)

If somebody of you wants to become a staff member to help us a bit (or a bit more), write here or send a pm to Justyna or me :)
    We are grateful for any help we get.
    :wink2:

The board is officially opened now

Best Regards from the staff of Inside-Volley.com! :wink:

• Hello:
    This is a surprise, I didn't expect this move. Sorry to ask, I hope i'm not too incovenient, but why a new forum?
    Anyway, here I am, for now stuck between two foruns. Let's see...
    Best wishes you all :D

• We didnt expect that either...
    We just wanted to open a forum about male's volleyball, since some users showed their interest but due to some reasons, which shouldnt be discussed publicly, we changed our minds and opened this cute little place :wink2:

I hope the users will appreciate our work :)

• hi, gais thanks so much for starting such a beautiful forum
    i enjor it greatly

• Dearest Nastja!

I wish all the luck for you and for this forum. I'm pretty sure this forum will become number 1 soon!

I don't know what happened to make you leave womenvolley.com, but I surely support you in your decision! If you need anything, please let me know! I'll be very glad if I could help you!

Hope to meet you online soon!

• hi nastja and justyna

i believe this will be a great forum, especially with such great administrators. :D

• Quote from "andi"

What do you think about the new design? :shock: :shock: :shock:

i like it. especially the header...cool design. 8)

• Quote from "cosmid"

hi nastja and justyna

i believe this will be a great forum, especially with such great administrators. :D

:blush: :blush: :blush:
    thank you very much :) and i hope u will be right

• Hey Nastja! This really surprised me a lot! I just had time to come to see this forum now, because I was busy with my finals. But now I'm free =)
    If I can help with something... just let me know, I have some experience managing forums (I used to be a moderator for 2 huge boards on...well nevermind haha just to let you know I have experience)

• Quote from "LothiePG"

Hey Nastja! This really surprised me a lot! I just had time to come to see this forum now, because I was busy with my finals. But now I'm free =)
    If I can help with something... just let me know, I have some experience managing forums (I used to be a moderator for 2 huge boards on...well nevermind haha just to let you know I have experience)

hej hej
    thanks for offering your help :)
    right now the forum works pretty well as u can see. :D
    In case it will grow, im sure we will need more moderators/admins, so i will keep u in mind for sure!

• It seems that I have missed this topic. I also want to congratulate Justina and Nastja on making this forum. I like it and it's a great opportunity to share my volleyball passion with other people. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona