Japan NT 2012

• But Nana Iwasaka was the best Japan MB. Inoue to me is the weakest MB.

I think Ai Otomo is the best Japanese MB. Well, maybe you're right. It's still a big question Whether Inoue can play like 2 years ago... I think not.

• erika araki is also very good MB....If iwasaka is included it will be more good experience for her and eventually become as good as otomo or araki

• Araki was very impressive (maybe only japan players playing well) in OG qualification a few months ago. Also she is comparetively better blocker (not best attacker maybe)

BTW, Japan seems the oldest team after Italy among OG qualifiers. They will also have some trouble in generation change process :whistle:

• In this page
    http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…impijskie+po%C5%BCegnania
    (only in Polish)

I read that Yoshie Takeshita end your career... ;(
    Are you thinking, that is true?

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• In this page
    http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…impijskie+po%C5%BCegnania
    (only in Polish)

I read that Yoshie Takeshita end your career... ;(
    Are you thinking, that is true?

She retired right after the Olympics. I posted it on another forum in here.

She's already married, but kept it quiet from the press, and her husband plays baseball in Japan, so she's going to be a sports wife, supporting her husband.

• I wish happiness for Takeshita! :flower:

I'll miss her ;(

• I will really miss Takeshita! She was an amazing player. I'm happy that she achieved two very important bronze medals. :cup:

;( ;(

• who is going to replce takeshita now?...will it be hitomi nakamichi?...i really like to see new younger players to join the japan senior NT... :drink:

• who is going to replce takeshita now?...will it be hitomi nakamichi?...i really like to see new younger players to join the japan senior NT... :drink:

Takeshita is gone, so first opportunity should be in September, since 10th will start AVC Cup. Only curious thing is if Japan wants to send to Kazakhstan 1st team, because they're already qualified to WGP :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• But Nana Iwasaka was the best Japan MB. Inoue to me is the weakest MB.

Sorry, but I think that's nothing change. Nana Iwasaka is too young. She has to learn a lot of yet. But, she is so talented.
    Kaori Inoue is more experienced.

It'a all :thumbsup:

What do you think about their (Japan NT) performance at the Olimpics :D?
    I think that they were amaizing. It's so sad that it was the latest Olimpics for some of them (Erika, Ai, Takeshita, Yuko) ;(

• Japan has a some young players, who very good play volleyball. On example Nana Iwasaka, Haruka Miyashita, Riho Otake, Misato Kimura... I think that Mr. Manabe stay with team and he prepares good this players :win:
    And great players look to Rio...Kimura, Sakoda, Nakamichi, Shinnabe, Ebate are 22-26 years old players and they're going to be a power of Japan Team. :thumbsup: Maybe Megumi Kurihara or Akiko Ino returned to team?

is it certain that Erika and Yuko end of NT career? ;(

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• Takeshita retired and now she switched to train JT Marvelous :drink:

• Japan has a some young players, who very good play volleyball. On example Nana Iwasaka, Haruka Miyashita, Riho Otake, Misato Kimura... I think that Mr. Manabe stay with team and he prepares good this players :win:
    And great players look to Rio...Kimura, Sakoda, Nakamichi, Shinnabe, Ebate are 22-26 years old players and they're going to be a power of Japan Team. :thumbsup: Maybe Megumi Kurihara or Akiko Ino returned to team?

is it certain that Erika and Yuko end of NT career? ;(

Yeah, you are right :drink: Nana Iwasaka is amaizning. Nice block and serve ! In the future she can be one of the best middle-blocker on the world :cup:

Megumi Kurihara should return ;( I like her so much !

Regarding Erika, and Yuko Sano .. yes, I heard that they want to end career. But I'm not sure. Maybe it's rumors (?) :D

Takeshita retired and now she switched to train JT Marvelous :drink:

Takeshita ... :obey: