The 2013 CEV Champions League

• There will also be 3 for Poland, 3 for Turkey, 3 for Azebaijan, 3 for Russia...I dont see the problem...I think is fair enough

actually surprises me the CEV gave Italian team wild card, they never do that. But I think is fair, Italy still second in rank..

so the teams which are likely to be in F4 : one from Italy,Turkey,Azerbaijan and Russia.. Poland may replace one them :lol:

• so the teams which are likely to be in F4 : one from Poland,Turkey,Azerbaijan and Russia.. :lol:

This year, some rules are considered to change like matching the two clubs from the same country at both elimination rounds and f4. So, predictions may change if we consider the new rules. :)

• This year, some rules are considered to change like matching the two clubs from the same country at both elimination rounds and f4. So, predictions may change if we consider the new rules. :)

did i write it is unfair? ?( I just mentioned the rule matching two clubs from the same country. it was good for italian teams last year, i think if the rule was different there wont be any italian team ^^

Good to hear they will change the rule :thumbup:

• did i write it is unfair? ?( I just mentioned the rule matching two clubs from the same country. it was good for italian teams last year, i think if the rule was different there wont be any italian team ^^

Yeah, but it is still not official yet. I hope this will come true. :)

• ıts jst unfair that last champion is out of CL, big joke; no matter how team they build are

I agree...and I know how Fener fans must be felling, I already passed that with Foppa once..hehehehe

Volleyball Federations can be such a mess most of the times.. :aww:

• did i write it is unfair? ?( I just mentioned the rule matching two clubs from the same country. it was good for italian teams last year, i think if the rule was different there wont be any italian team ^^

nothing changed in regards of dol.
    from 2013 handbook:

5.2 MODE RULING THE DRAWING OF LOTS
    The FIRST DRAWING OF LOTS is performed using the following principles:
     To avoid that more than 1 team stemming from the same country will meet in
    the League Round pools;
    THE SECOND DRAWING OF LOTS is performed during a public session of the
    European Cups Commission.
    The principles of the Drawing of Lots for the Playoffs 12 are:
     to avoid that teams stemming from the same League Round Pool will meet
    each other again;
     to avoid that 3 teams from the same country will enter the Final Four
    tournament;
     as far as possible to grant advantage to the better ranked teams of the
    various League Round pools.
    The principles of the Drawing of Lots for the Semi-Final Matches are:
     To avoid that 2 teams stemming from the same country will proceed to the
    Final Match.
    The CEV Office is responsible for coordinating the preparations for all Drawing of Lots

I didnt say you said it was unfair. ;)

I was just commenting your post. :thumbup:

• I think Fenerbahce's Players didn't want to sleep in hotel where was Ilgar. We remember how has ended story with Jenny Barazza in bus.. He is secret weapon of Azerbaijan's Clubs- to pollinate Players from other foreign Clubs and to make them weaker.

And We know that Ilgar is so sexy that Noone Woman can't say NO to Him. Even I don't know if I could say NO to Him :rolll:

• is it updated, source please? Actually i found some handbooks related to regulations of CEV and all of them were released to the net 2011 or earlier. So some regulations will may be valid after 2012-2013 season.

• This is the most idiotic decision taken by CEV this decade, Leaving the best team out of the competition, and taking the way weaker team (Galatasaray) from the same country.
    Sports is ports and should be based on performance not stupid rules and etc.

This years Champions League will not have any meaning, cause best team (as 2012 Champion) would not be there.

Who are running these organisations. Never heard of this kind of nonsense before.

• is it updated, source please? Actually i found some handbooks related to regulations of CEV and all of them were released to the net 2011 or earlier. So some regulations will may be valid after 2012-2013 season.

yes it is updated.

go to cev site, european competitions, champions league; on the right hand of the site there is a "downloads" window. you can find the new version of the cl handbook.

• yes it is updated.

go to cev site, european competitions, champions league; on the right hand of the site there is a "downloads" window. you can find the new version of the cl handbook.

Yes, you r right. So, do you have idea when this handbook was released to the site? Actually i didn't realise that download window at the right - bottom of the site. Is it possible to be released today? I wanna hope there may be some changes in the rules for next season.

• :rolll: CL won't have Soul because Fenerbahce won't participate? With Their new Roster, have They any Roster now?, would end participate in first round play off or with lucky in second.

• I don't understand how Urbino got the wild card ?( They were not in Cup final and not even in semifinal of playoffs, I think Piacenza would have deserved wild card more!
    Sad to see Fenerbahce out, I guess now it is certain that they won't build another allstar team like in the last years.

• Yes, you r right. So, do you have idea when this handbook was released to the site? Actually i didn't realise that download window at the right - bottom of the site. Is it possible to be released today? I wanna hope there may be some changes in the rules for next season.

not sure.
    i saw it yesterday. but it could be there a while ago.

new cl handbook is however dated to 30.03.2012

• I don't understand how Urbino got the wild card ?( They were not in Cup final and not even in semifinal of playoffs, I think Piacenza would have deserved wild card more!
    Sad to see Fenerbahce out, I guess now it is certain that they won't build another allstar team like in the last years.

Totally agree.

Urbino shouldn't play in CL !!! Piacenza and also Foppa deserve it more imo (Foppa for their great history in CL).

Piacenza is building a strong team for next season..pity we will not see them in CL..

About Fenerbahce: indeed really sad. Only CEV knows the reason.

• :rolll: CL won't have Soul because Fenerbahce won't participate? With Their new Roster, have They any Roster now?, would end participate in first round play off or with lucky in second.

Nobody knows the final roster right now. But you should be careful when talking about a team that has won more than 90% of all matches in Champions League.
    Got Gold, Silver Bronze Medals in these competitions and also became world champion.

FBU with any roster, based on what she got, can compete for top, no matter what.

With all the smileys and joy, you look delighted not to see FBU in CL. To some point I can understand that all weaker teams will have a chance for the top, now.

And the decision taken by CEV, due to some stupid, (staying at this hotel, that hotel, problems with the Azeri Organization) problems is purely idiotic and does not have anything to the with sports.

And also, In most sports, ex champions are given automatic spot for the following Championships.

• You wanted to say only Silver in 2010, only Bronze in 2011 and at least and maybe last Gold, didn't You? And yes World Club Championships Gold where They play only one real match against Osasco.