The 2013 CEV Champions League

• I have to disagree with your logic on this my friend, if
    bergamo is so consistent as you said then why weren’t they so consistent for
    the last couple of years? Consistency is a relevant term and you may have some
    arbitrary time limitation for that, but the fact the matter still stays the
    same. In recent years Fenerbahce is one of the most successful women volleyball
    club in the world!!

My minimum requirement is 5 years and above :drink:

• Fenerbahce is the one of best Clubs in the World not because of awards, 3 years in prism of 52 years is nothing, but because of Fans who say these words as mantra.
    Without Them Fenerbahce would be like Germany's Traktor Schwerin which was one time CL Champion in 1968.

Ah..We went back to history and little philosophy. I don’t
    have a crystal ball to tell you if Fenerbahce could win another title in the feature,
    but I can give you some facts. Such as 70 percent of their stocks are own by
    the club which means that they could raise billions of dollar if they want to, let
    alone their executives are all very rich. So as long as they have that
    potential they have a very good chance of winning another title. So the Traktor Schwerin may have won only one
    title, but it is very premature to think that Fenerbahce will never win a title
    again!!

But as you said every person has right to think anyway they
    want. :)

• In 2009 they were 2nd in CL, in 2010 they were
    World club champions, and 3
    rd in CL. In 2011 they won the CL title. Do you know any other women volleyball club
    has accomplished as much as Fenerbahce in the last 3 years?

It is obvious that you've never heard about clubs like Bergamo, Cannes, Uralochka, Dinamo Moskow and so on :roll: 3 years success doesn't mean that much :whistle:

• Fenerbahce is the one of best Clubs in the World not because of awards, 3 years in prism of 52 years is nothing, but because of Fans who say these words as mantra.
    Without Them Fenerbahce would be like Germany's Traktor Schwerin which was one time CL Champion in 1968.

Whenever I read your posts it reminds me of a famous quote.

don't argue with an idiot he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

That quote sums you up perfectly.

• I forgive You because You don't know what You say.

By the way- greetings to Mr Attention. Your all spikes are blocked.

• Fenerbahce is not banned. They didn't qualify because Turkish teams Eczacibasi and Vakifbank were better in domestic(Turkish)competitons,league and cup,and Galatasaray got Wild-card!

• Fenerbahce is not banned. They didn't qualify because Turkish teams Eczacibasi and Vakifbank were better in domestic(Turkish)competitons,league and cup,and Galatasaray got Wild-card!

We have completed in Turkish League with 3rd place and didn't qualify to CL and G.saray finished the League with 4th place but they got wild card :thumbdown:

Anyway X(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Anyway it is time to burn light in Someone heads.

Fenerbahce won't play in the 2013 CL so is without sense to write about the Club here.

The 2013 CEV Cup topic is for that Team so write there about her.

Sweet kisses for Fenerbahce Fanatics and Fans who are close to be Fanatics.

• A report from German fed says that according to new CEV regulations, in 2013/14 season National Cup winners will not get spots in ECL but in CEV Cup, so for countries that have two spots, champion and vice-champion get to play in CL.

• A report from German fed says that according to new CEV regulations, in 2013/14 season National Cup winners will not get spots in ECL but in CEV Cup, so for countries that have two spots, champion and vice-champion get to play in CL.

This rule already exist in Turkey. The national cup winner get a chance to play in CEV Cup.

Smart rule ! Some teams are not giving their best effort in cup competitions,but everyone is giving their 100% in league!

• Rule without sense. If National Cup Champion wins National Champs, He will play in CL not in CEV Cup so in that case in the CEV Cup will play another Team maybe even without National Champs Medal.

New rule but everything old.

• And the time is show! Fenerbahce isnt here but we still 3 teams in CL. Go TURKISH Teams!!! Vakifbank Eczacibasi Galatasaray... 'n of course Rabita Azerrail Lokomotiv ;)

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Are somewhere the official date of the second day of CL?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Last time I checked, dates were not sure... It was written dates can be one day before or after te selected dates...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.