The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Atom is really pathetic :thumbdown:

But on the other hand, Rabita is really good nowadays...I still remember how many people were bashing them during Club WCH but as I expected they keep improving throughout the season (as it should be!). Skorupa now has a much better connection with all her attackers, reception is solid, and Castillo definitely adds a lot to the team as well!

• :lol: yeah i was sort of bashing them but not totaly bashing because i said before that :thumbsup: they are a final four team

• Sopot takes the second set. Rabita really gave them that set with all of their reception errors in the middle of the set and there just wasn't enough time to catch up.

• Still don't think Skorupa is making the best setting decisions.

• Rabita's starting seven are from Poland-Usa- Dominican Republic- Serbia- Germany- Puerto Rico- Colombia. What a team ! :white:

• Best I've seen Podolec and Erika playing at the same time this season. Rourke is not under so much pressure to produce all the offense on her own.

• BTW the most of halls are empty just like this of Ecza...CEV every year destroys the CL.And in my opinion the most of the teams deserve this behaviour.They have no plan at all.It's not only ''we bought Sokolova,Poljak and Furst''

• 2 blocks in row from Petrovic :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Dresdner wins the 1st set 25-23 with a super Rasic serve :aww:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: