The 2013 CEV Champions League

• So, it seems everything is clear before drawing. If we consider the first ranked teams for first pot and place second ranked teams and best 3rd team into second pot, then the situation before drawing will be like this.

First Pot

Rabita BAKU
    Eczacibasi VitrA ISTANBUL
    Vakifbank ISTANBUL
    Galatasaray Daikin
    Lokomotiv BAKU
    Dinamo KAZAN

Second Pot

Unendo Yamamay BUSTO
    Dinamo MOSCOW
    SCHWERINER SC
    RC CANNES
    Atom Trefl SOPOT
    Azerrail BAKU
    AsystelCarnaghi

Busto can place into first pot in case of one of current teams in pot 1 being host.

• It will be tough for those of 2nd pot ...
    A long travel in any case for Cannes, with a possibility to go to the banks of Caspian Sea again ^^

• It will be tough for those of 2nd pot ...
    A long travel in any case for Cannes, with a possibility to go to the banks of Caspian Sea again ^^

i hope Cannes can reach the final 4,i would like to see there Rabita,Vakifbank and Galatasaray,too

• Ekaterina Kabeshova analysis of todays games on twitter is fascinating. Was there few rude comments coming from the crowd and the Dinamo Kazan stadium today?

• Congrats Eczaci ! i was watching it during my classes so I cant tell a lot about the match but for sure I hope in playoffs they'll play in better style :)

• As for the DOL, this will be performed according to the following principles:
    - Team stemming from the same prelim Pool won’t cross their ways in the Playoffs 12;
    - Maximum two teams from the same country – including the eventual organizer – can make it to the final four;
    - As far as possible, a certain advantage will be granted to the teams that have finished the prelims in first place and that will play the return match and eventual golden set at home.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• As for the DOL, this will be performed according to the following principles:
    - Team stemming from the same prelim Pool won’t cross their ways in the Playoffs 12;
    - Maximum two teams from the same country – including the eventual organizer – can make it to the final four;
    - As far as possible, a certain advantage will be granted to the teams that have finished the prelims in first place and that will play the return match and eventual golden set at home.

so possible we will see vakif-eczaci again in the round of 12 or round of 6 and also possible that we will see a not so deserving team go into the final 4 again like villa cortese last year :lol:

• Actually i havent watched Fakro's matches and i dont have a certain opinion about them but i felt sad for Uralochka and maybe Tauron.These two are better than some of the teams which have advanced to second round.Especially Uralocka,they are a good team (they play better team -play than Dinamo Moscow,imo) and they deserved at least to advance to second round.But they were in the toughest group.

• Good evening!In my opinion Rabita,Vakifbank,Kazan and Eczacibasi are the most strong teams to reach the final 4.However Cannes can make the surprise for the target.I don't think Lokomotiv,Galatasaray or Busto Arsizio are better that them.Cannes did not start well during the season but in last matches played much better and always as a TEAM.Arcangeli and Mijailovic help a lot this year and are better option than Cardullo and Spasojevic.

• the situation will change depending on who will be the host.If GsD will be the host then one of EcV-VB will be out of F4.And i havent watched Kazan yet.im not sure if they will make it F4 or not.

It would be ideal for Cev to find a neutral city for the final 4.About Kazan:any news from Kosheleva?

• galatasaray can make a surprise and be in the final 4 but it would somehow depend on who will be the host and how will the drawing of lots go for exampkle if in the playoff 6 kazan and rabita faced each other then it would give a weaker team a chance

• http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…5%84+jednak+w+Stambule%3F

Vakifbank Stambuł - Atom Trefl Sopot

Eczacibasi VitrA Stambuł - Asystel MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese

Dynamo Kazań - Dynamo Moskwa

Rabita Baku - RC Cannes

Lokomotiv Baku - Azerrail Baku

Unedo Yamamay Busto Arsizio - Schweriner SC

• So, GS is host of F4....that means probably again ECZ - Vakifbank in round before F4... :wall: :down: :roll: