The 2013 CEV Champions League

• I think the results of draw and the club being host show without any doubt how the level of corruption CEV has. Manipulations to the draw results at countless level by matching-up the clubs from the same country and the message they have clearly given "money talks" are just big factors decreasing the value of volleyball. How is it possible to give the rights of being host to a club that has participated to the competition for the first time and got the right to be there with a questionable WC? Anyone knows when the next CEV election will be regulated?

• I think the results of draw and the club being host show without any doubt how the level of corruption CEV has. Manipulations to the draw results at countless level by matching-up the clubs from the same country and the message they have clearly given "money talks" are just big factors decreasing the value of volleyball. How is it possible to give the rights of being host to a club that has participated to the competition for the first time and got the right to be there with a questionable WC? Anyone knows when the next CEV election will be regulated?

A typical fan of Fb, traditionally sore-loser. Andre :woohoo: Meyer is immortal :lol: :lol:

• I wanna see Goncharova screaming on Gamova's face :dance6:

Yes!! More blood, less desperate housewives!! :lol:

• Hi everybody!

I'm from Italy, and as I can see, too many people underrated Yamamay Busto Arsizio... I think it's better than Lokomotiv (already beat in a pre-league match) and Azerrail.

UYBA is always underrated... but has never lost a final...

• Busto is not as strong as last year... Lloyd, Leonardi and Bauer are less incisive than last year, Arrighetti is better than Dall'Ora but they lost the comparison about OP-OH! Marcon is good only in backrow and has no one in the team that kill almost every ball...

They won the CEV cup in PalaYamamay at the golden set after GS destroyed them at the Burhan Felek, they won the championship in gara5 at the tie break after a match point by Villla (in the final Cruz, after have taken a ball that was out, missed the last point and then Pavan&the line)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Busto is not as strong as last year... Lloyd, Leonardi and Bauer are less incisive than last year, Arrighetti is better than Dall'Ora but they lost the comparison about OP-OH! Marcon is good only in backrow and has no one in the team that kill almost every ball...

They won the CEV cup in PalaYamamay at the golden set after GS destroyed them at the Burhan Felek, they won the championship in gara5 at the tie break after a match point by Villla (in the final Cruz, after have taken a ball that was out, missed the last point and then Pavan&the line)

yes but what's important is the result.. ;) and remember..who wins enjoy the victory,who loses tries to justify..

• Busto can go on now, but the other team they will face will beat them! On the other hand, Ecza will eliminate Villa... Of course I hope to see one of the Italian teams in F4 like last year but I don't think it is possible... I've already write it! Anyway, sport is sport, the ball is rounded and everything can happen, so let's hope!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Busto can go on now, but the other team they will face will beat them! On the other hand, Ecza will eliminate Villa... Of course I hope to see one of the Italian teams in F4 like last year but I don't think it is possible... I've already write it! Anyway, sport is sport, the ball is rounded and everything can happen, so let's hope!

why not? azerail is not 100% while lokomotiv is dependent on havlickova so yamamay has a goood chance to face gs again

• Also Yama is not at 100% :whistle:

oh before i forget how lucky can gs be? not only do they become hosts but they will also face an easier opponent which is why they are almost guaranteed of a finals appearance i wonder how much money they paid to cev organization :roll: :whistle: :dance6:

Yama is growing, it's playing a different type of volleyball in comparison of last year and it's not easy restart a season after a 3-trophy-season... I have good sensation.

Azerrail lost 4 of 6 matches in Pool D, and we have already beat Lokomotiv, so it's not impossible reach the F4.

• oh before i forget how lucky can gs be? not only do they become hosts but they will also face an easier opponent which is why they are almost guaranteed of a finals appearance i wonder how much money they paid to cev organization :roll: :whistle: :dance6:

I read that in the drawing of lot for semifinals, two teams of the same countries can't play one against other in the final.... so Galatasary vs Vakif/Eczi for semifinal.

Is it true?

They won Challenge Cup and Italian Finals with underrated players last year. What they had was team chemistry. If they pull their act together they can beat GS again which they almost did last time.

• Yama is growing, it's playing a different type of volleyball in comparison of last year and it's not easy restart a season after a 3-trophy-season... I have good sensation.

Azerrail lost 4 of 6 matches in Pool D, and we have already beat Lokomotiv, so it's not impossible reach the F4.

Actually Yamamay can walk on a lucky path to f4, they can achieve it or they cant.i mean they could have faced Rabita or Cannes...etc..

• BtW, which will has home -court advantage? Yamamay/Scweriner duo or Azerrail/Lokomotiv?
    which takes the home-court adv. can make it to f4, imo :whistle:

IMHO, depends by the standing after league round.

For ex:

Yama vs Lokomotiv --> Lokomotiv has court advantage

Yama vs Azerrail --> Yamamay has court advantage

• It seems to me Azerrail will beat Lokomotiv.Yamamay-Scweriner will be hard battle and i cant guess which will prevail.....if Yamamay beats Scweriner then Yamamay&Azerrail and Yamamay has home-court adv. then they can come to Istanbul.If Scweriner beat Yamamay then depending on home-court adv. Scweriner&Azerrail..Actually on paper Azerrail is still the favorite to Yamamay,Scweriner and Lokomotiv but they haven't been playing well.If Polina Rahimova and Oksana returns in a good shape then i say Azerrail!

• Unfortunately its true.

no the turkish teams will face each other in the finals because according to the draw it will either be yamamay/azerail or lokomotiv who will face galatasaray in the semis