The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Grun didnt start good, so was was substituted with Rabadzhieva. first set 25-19

ın my opinion grun has to retire.because she isnt like as good as older grun.

• second set 25-18, girls should play like this in the 3rd set.

• ın my opinion grun has to retire.because she isnt like as good as older grun.

With this argumentation about half of all active players would have to retire :roll:

Rabita needed half a set to get going, but now they're quite impressive. Cannes has no chance at the moment...Kozlova's serve under the net was quite embarassing :aww:

• ın my opinion grun has to retire.because she isnt like as good as older grun.

In my opinion Rabita will not win this year the CL because of her... :lol:

• In my opinion Rabita will not win this year the CL because of her... :lol:

Rabita has many difficult opponents till F4-Cannes, if they qualify (80% they did) , next one is Kazan. if they reach to F4, I wish they get gold medal ^^

• Rabita has many difficult opponents till F4-Cannes, if they qualify (80% they did) , next one is Kazan. if they reach to F4, I wish they get gold medal ^^

I wish it,too

• Grun showed good performance in last matches, just beginning of the match she mad mistakes in reception and as Rabadzhievva played good, the coach continued with her. Grun is very experienced player and we need her in next matches.

• Yeah right, because as we see today, Rabita is completely lost without Grün and Rabadzhieva cannot replace her at all :whistle:

No xche porta brutta fortuna

• Grun showed good performance in last matches, just beginning of the match she mad mistakes in reception and as Rabadzhievva played good, the coach continued with her. Grun is very experienced player and we need her in next matches.

And she does her job if its needed 8)

• Well, was boring match, but I'm happy for that :)

Great win, smile on faces which make me happier. Next matches with Kazan will be difficult.

goRabita :super:

• who will rabita have difficulty with is it kazan or gamova and larson only? :lol:

• Congratulations Rabita.In bocca al lupo Marcello

• looks like Nesli has a problem with her knee...

Looks like ErolGarip and i will make some money tonight :lol: